Financing in San Antonio>Question Details

Joe Pickett, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX

I am seeking private lenders to buy south side houses. My investor partner pays 7-10% backed by real estate. What do you have available?

Asked by Joe Pickett, San Antonio, TX Thu Oct 10, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Kay, thanks, we borrow money from private lenders to buy houses. John borrows the full price of the house from one or multiple lenders. The house is bought for cash; that is the collateral. He pays 7-10% rates. I'm not sure you can help me, based upon what you stated above, but wanted to clarify. Thanks.
Are you looking for a private lending to finance the transaction of purchasing houses or are you looking for a private lender to buy houses that you have? If you are looking for a private lender to help you purchase houses, than I have two of them. One requires 30% down on contract price and the other requires 30% of appraisal price. If I knew a little more information, I might be able to help.

Kay Kirby, Realtor
Icon Realty

9514 Console Dr. Suite 103
San Antonio, TX 78229
Cell (210)317-0017
Phone: (210) 377-0300
Fax: (210) 377-0018
Email: ekkirby1613@hotmail.com
Please note that my investor partner is very well established on the south side, and he sets up all of these transactions in a land trust for maximum investment security. Thanks.