Stacy Traxler, Home Buyer in Altamonte Springs, FL

I am moving to the area in the next 3 weeks. I have $25,000 to put down on a house but I have bad credit. Is there a way to get financing?

Asked by Stacy Traxler, Altamonte Springs, FL Fri May 17, 2013

Foreclosure on record as well

Answers

3
Hi Stacey,
I actually offer owner financing on homes in Orlando areas. We find, buy, rehab, then sell with owner financing. No lease option or other stuff. You actually own the house. We require 10% down.
Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at kevin@rpgusa.com
Kevin
Hi Stacy,

How bad is your credit? Some lenders perfer for a buyer to have at least a 620 credit score, but there are some lenders who would go as low as the high 500's. I have a lender who has a lot of different pograms and probably would be able to find you something that you are comfortable with.

We have a low inventory and houses are selling quickly while the prices are rising. Regarding the $25k down payment, that will determine what program you get into, you may not need as much or you may need it all. You have to also remember some other cost you are responsible for like home inspection, appraisal, survey, deposit, closing cost if you would need any, etc... It also takes about 30-45 days to close on a regular sale or bank owned, 4-12 months on a short sale. I know you are moving to the area in the next 3 weeks. Contact Anthea with Coast to Coast mortgage at 386-848-1088...she can help you determine your buying power.

Good Luck,
Senswella Mincey
Exit Realty Central
407.463.8938
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Stacy

Please email me at michelle606@gmail.com so that I may ask you some questions.

Michelle

MICHELLE BARDSLEY
WEICHERT REALTORS HALLMARK PR
1787 W SR 434
Longwood, FL 32750
E-mail: michelle606@gmail.com
Direct: 407 619 1961
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013