Financing in 30135>Question Details

Michael Wurs…, Home Buyer in Douglasville, GA

I am moving to the Douglasville area in December of 2012. When would be a realistic time to begin looking for a home.?

Asked by Michael Wurster, Douglasville, GA Sat Apr 14, 2012

I am moving to the Douglasville area in December of 2012. When would be a realistic time to begin looking for a home. i would hate to begin looking too early and fall in love with my dream home only to find out it is not available come December.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 30135

Answers

3
I will be happy to help you with finding a new home for your family. I think September may be a good time but meanwhile, I can set you up on our automatic property search, based on your criteria and you can be looking at what is in our area for the next few months. Looking forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 14, 2012
Hi Mr. Wurster,

My name is Mandy Seay and I am a REALTOR with Jeff Justice and Company Realtors. I would love the opportunity to work with you and your family in finding a new place to call home here in Douglas County.

I was born and raised here and know it and the surrounding Counties well. If schools are important to you i can guide you in that area as well as find you the best area that would be convenient for your commute to work.

Please feel free to call or email me at anytime with questions or if there is anything at all that i can help you with. You can visit my website for more information on Douglas County, houses available and information on the loan process etc.. http://www.douglasvillehomes.com

If i do not here back from you i wish you the best of luck in your search and welcome you to Douglas County.

Mandy Seay/REALTOR
Jeff Justice & Company Realtors
404-217-0861
That sounds good. My wife and I like the Chapel Hill area and have seen several houses in that area that appeal to us. We are looking for something that has been updated, especially kitchen, with a full basement, and capable of having an inground pool. Our price range will be between 135,00 to around 265,000. We would like to keep our monthly payment below $1,500, if possible. We have also looked in the Mirror Lake area of Villa Rica.
Please email me at carolynwalter@bellsouth.net
so that I can get more information from you ie: # BR, BA, style, basement etc.
I live in Douglasville and know the area well and I have listed and sold many homes in this here. It is a great place to live.
Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012