Financing in 98034>Question Details

pbquinn920, Home Owner in Elgin, SC

I am looking to refinance under the HARP program and the mortgage company I was working with tells me they cannot help me because I have LPMI.

Asked by pbquinn920, Elgin, SC Tue Mar 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 98034

Answers

4
I have a fantastic lender who can make things happen. If you would like the contact info for another lender feel free to send me a message and I can have him see if he can help you out.
The HARP rules are always being adapted. Contact another lender in a couple months to see if anything has changed.
Mortgage rules are always changing --keep checking in with your mortgage professional
If Fannie Mae is the mortgage servicer, I may be able to help you with your HARP 2 refi - even if your existing mortgage has LPMI.
Hi, when I logged into Trulia I actually did not put my location in so it automatically listed me in WA. I'm in SC. my mortgage is backed by Fannie Mae but it is serviced by Seterus.
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013