Financing in Frisco>Question Details

Dustin H, Other/Just Looking in 75019

I am looking to purchase a home in the next 6 months and was curious in today's market if I could get approved for anything with my 620-660

Asked by Dustin H, 75019 Sat Mar 31, 2012

fico... I am trying to test the waters and see what my options are before we resign our apt lease in October.. Any help is much appreciated!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Frisco

Answers

3
Dustin, Give me a call at 972-839-2695 there is a program in the area you can buy with 640 credit score. Also with a 0 down payment but you need to be looking now. It will take 45 days to do the loan. Thanks, Dave Davis
Dustin,

If you need someone to work with you that is local, I would be happy to help. I have some great lenders that I have worked with in the past that can complete an FHA loan with that credit score as long as you have not owned a home in the past 3 years.

There are obviously a lot more requirements than that as Dan said, but you wouldn't want to discuss those publicly. Give me a call and I'll give you the name and phone number of a great lender that can certainly give you all of the answers that you need.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com
Dustin,
I can't approve your loan, but your scores won't be a problem for FHA. There are other criteria they look at, debt, assets & income, but I would suggest you meet with a good full service local lender and apply. Once you have an approval you can start to consider your options.
FHA requires 3.5% down and is more flexible than other options may be for credit.
If you need a great agent, let me know I have a great Frisco referral for you.