Financing in 21009>Question Details

Bradley.scha…, Other/Just Looking in Baltimore, MD

I am looking to get a Construction Loan. Or some type of rehab loan. I have a good amount of cash, a 750 credit score

Asked by Bradley.schaeffer, Baltimore, MD Sun Jun 12, 2011

I am looking to get a Construction Loan. Or some type of rehab loan. I have a good amount of cash, a 750 credit score. I am looking to get 90000 dollar rehab loan.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 21009

Answers

2
This Chinese Loan company funded my company construction project you can send them your project plan if acknowledge and your company qualify for such loan you would be reply, you can look to their web- http://www.mozfin.com
If you are looking to rehab the home you are living in, then a 203K mortgage from FHA is what you need. It would pay off your current mortgage and pay for renovations. You will also get 2 appraisals and know what the value of the house would be after rehab to see if it makes sense. I do 203K mortgages