Financing in Savannah>Question Details

Consumer, Home Buyer in Savannah, GA

I am looking for jumbo construction loan in Savannah GA of 736,000 with 20% down. I have FICO score of 715 and wife has 740 .

Asked by Consumer, Savannah, GA Sat Jan 11, 2014

County is ready to issue construction permit.

Answers

2
Kirsten Ray at Fidelity Bank is awesome! Her # is 912-313-4128 she has been in the business for many years and handles the majority of the loans for our Team. She has also handled personal business for our team members. She can give you your options give her a call! Thanks
That is great, congratulations! I know of some wonderful lenders who offer great jumbo loan packages. One of my favorites is Bobby Crow at The Coastal Bank, he is VERY responsive- even after hours- his phone number is 912-414-3916 and his email is bcrow@thecoastalbank.com. Best of luck!
Yipes! That is steep- 2 other of my go to folks are Kelley Sullivan at Starkey Mortgage (912) 844-2593 and her email is ksullivan@starkeymtg.com, hopefully they are of more help? Good Luck!
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Thanks. We have already gone to Coastal and they want FICO 740+ or they will only loan 60% LTV. Ouch!
Flag Sat Jan 11, 2014