Financing in Irvine>Question Details

Matt Meyer,  in Irvine, CA

I am looking for brokers who would like a place to send their turn downs when they are unable to approve a clients loan request.

Asked by Matt Meyer, Irvine, CA Tue Aug 14, 2012

I am a Irvine-based private money lender looking to network with real estate brokers.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Irvine

Answers

5
Matt, Please contact us to discuss the type of deals you are looking for: http://www.northcoastfinancialinc.com
I could actually use a hard money lender that will assist borrowers with their owner occupied TDs. The problem is that most out there are operating in violation of the S.A.F.E act which requires an individual NMLS # to originate these.

I see your company is licensed, but you personally are not. Your DRE license isn't good enough to do what you are doing so I suggest you get your NMLS license if you plan to continue soliciting mortgage originations.

If you are only offering investment property financing for business use only, then disregard; but you should specify that so there is no confusion about what it is you are doing.
Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677. I have several clients that they need approval.
Matt, I am looking for a private lender because I have been denied for financing. Is there a way I can contact you and speak with you about my situation and my options? My e-mail is hannapark1@yahoo.com. I'd love to get together and speak with you about my situation. Thanks
Hi Matt,

Please send more information. I am always interested in alternatives for clients who have challenges qualifying for more traditional loan options. In fact, this seems to occur most with prospects originating from Trulia.

realtorpatrickfields@gmaill.com