Financing in 92101>Question Details

ororaider, Home Owner in Oroville, CA

I am looking for a portfolio loan which doesn't require a 7 year seasoning period after a foreclosure. Any ideas about a product that fits my needs?

Asked by ororaider, Oroville, CA Fri Apr 18, 2014

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 92101

Answers

10
You should be able to get an FHA loan after 3 years from a foreclosure.
I see this is fairly old but not sure if you still need this. I have two portfolio options. The first is one year after foreclosure or BK you can finance but the loan to value must be around 80%. The second option, has no seasoning so a day after is fine, but the rate is much higher than the first option. Both options, do not include a prepay, they are fixed for a period of time that you elect, and cheaper than a hard money lender.

Call me if you have more questions, I specialize in this and have over $3mil closed this year so far of portfolio loans.

Valli Lopez
NMLS 980530
619-916-9595
Valli@ValliLopez.com
We can remove that Foreclosure in 30 days with Credit Restoration that really works. No upfront fees.
Then you can get any loan that you want.
Want more info 858-945-1047
Have you considered an FHA mortgage?
Here's a different option... We offer Credit Restoration that in 30 to 70 days we can remove all negative items from your credit report. You have the option to pay upfront or pay when its done. But when were done your score will be over 700.
You can remove a foreclosure? Wow, that's amazing.
Flag Sat Jul 26, 2014
I have several A paper loans that require less than 7 years. Portfolio loans a very expensive now day, I would need more information to give you better idea.

Feel free to click on my picture and we can talk about it, There is no obligation or cost to that.
There are other traditional mortgages that do not take 7 years years, Some are only 2 with most at 3. Meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can pre-qualify you at no cost and let you know.
There are traditional loan options that you can go for that have less than 7 year waiting periods. Most of these traditional loan options should be open to you 3 years after your foreclosure. If you are interested in these options I recommend you look into either FHA, conventional, or VA if you are a veteran. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
There are a few options that would not require 7 year seasoning periods:

1. FHA, only requires 3 years after transfer of title.
2. VA, only requires 2 years after transfer of title
3. portfolio restart programs, these have a limited seasoning period. They usually require 20% down.

Email me at tony.garcia@flagstar.com to discuss in detail.
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the reply. Looks like I didn't make it clear in my original post but the loan would be for non-owner occupied rental property. I have purchased 7 rentals using private money at 9-10% interest and would like to refi into a lower rate. Bought at bottom of market and have strong LTV. My credit score is now back above 700 and I have a good income. I also had a BK along with the foreclosure in 2011. I have been told that I can refi my home after 3 years but have to wait 7 on rental property. I do not have VA eligibility. Thanks for help!
Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014
Ororaider,

Do you have VA eligibility? Do you have any past military service? If so, there are options. I will investigate as to other portfolio produces that may have options for you.

I am an a open book and a wealth of knowledge, feel free to email, call or text me with questions.

To gain insight as to who I am, how I conduct myself and how I take great care of my clients, please refer to my recommendations on Trulia.

Very Respectfully,

Neal I. Akin - Realtor
The Akin Real Estate Team
Coastal Premier Properties
858.692.0677
nealakin@gmail.com
http://www.nealakin.com
BRE# 01812949