Financing in Tuscaloosa>Question Details

Tjd, Home Buyer in Tuscaloosa, AL

I am looking for a loan to buy a house and my credit score is 570. I own my own trailer and need help with loan.

Asked by Tjd, Tuscaloosa, AL Thu Jan 21, 2010

I work for the Gov and been on job 14 months. just purchased car(loan) but can't get hoam loan.

FHA requires a score of 620 and 3.5% down--if you haven't already, visit with any qualified loan officer (s) and see exactly what your budget can handle--check that credit score again and keep in mind the officer may have some good tips on to best improve your score in the fastest time.
Hi T,

What is going on with your credit? That is a low credit score and there has to be a reason for it. Either you have too many loans or you have some reported late payments. If you are interested to call me, you can read me your credit report and I will direct you on how to improve your credit score and then be able to qualify for a loan.

Hannah Fliegel
The Credit Repair Expert
You need to consult with your banker or a mortgage lender. Best way to pull up your credit score will be to pay down the debt and make sure your bills are paid on time. Keep only the cards you need. Try talking to a mortgage lender about some FHA loan options, this might be your best bet.