Financing in 94558>Question Details

Todd, Home Buyer in 94558

I am looking for a loan on a NOO for a family member in Norcal. I s anyone doing them for 10% or less down.

Asked by Todd, 94558 Sun Mar 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 94558

Answers

82
Good day,
Dear Loan Seekers, Greetings from MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE.
We are certified Loan lender that offers loan to people who are in need of loans. We gives out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and so many others reasons.We operate at 3% interest rate.There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company,We give out.

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

We are certified, trustworthy,reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. If you are interested please contact us at
michaelloanheritage7@outlook.com
Customer care.
MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE
Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)
APPLY FOR A QUICK LOAN WITH BARRY JONES FINANCE COMPANY.
Are you in need of a loan, or have you been turn down by your bank before, here is the opportunity you have been looking for. We offer all kinds of loan like, Business loan, car loan, venture capital, home loan, student loan, or any kind of loan of your choice at the interest rate of 3%. Interested persons should contact us on this EMAIL ADDRESS: barryjonesfinance@hotmail.com
HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM BERNARDINVESTMENTLIMITEDLOANCOMPANY. I'm Lynn Good by name, from Auatralia, I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in March 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate and banks but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. I was searching through the internet on the 1st of June, then i saw a testimony from one Mrs Anais Harvey who got her loan from BERNARDINVESTMENTLOANCOMPANY, then i contacted Mrs Anais Harvey to know more about BERNARDINVESTMENT Loan Service, then he gave me BERNARDINVESTMENT Loan Company email details, then i contacted the loan lender both private and co_operate, and he gave me a loan of $185,000 and today am setting up a good business and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact BERNARDINVESTMENTLIMITED. contact him through his email: {bernardinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com }.I want God to bless him for me because he has made me who i am today.
Good Day !!

I am JULIA NAVARO, Working with NAVARO LOAN COMPANY a Reputable,
Legitimate & an accredited money Lending company. I want to use this medium
to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we`ll be
glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. The
Services Rendered include: *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans
*Personal Loans *International Loans *education loans. (No social security
and no credit
check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to
you. You can contact me via e-mail: navaroloancompany@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely,
Julia Navaro.
BEWARE: all of this and these are one big happy SCAM family!!!! You should not ever have to pay money to borrow money are ask for help!!!
HI

My name is Ronaldo Maria from Portugal but i am currently living in USA,I am here to recommend you to a legitimate and trust worthy loan lender called Johnson Nash,I was in need of financial assistance to pay my bills and to also get a new car and i got in-contact with several lenders and at the end without receiving a loan,so a friend of mine introduce me to Johnson Nash from Standard Loan Project for a loan ,I sent my application to them about my loan on Friday and today,I receive my loan today in my bank account..

I am very excited and i want you all in need of financial help to contact Mr Johnson now for a loan with affordable loan terms and condition,Email them today via email:standardloanproject@outlook.com

Ronaldo Maria
ronaldomaria18@gmail.com
HI

Ronaldo Maria
ronaldomaria18@gmail.com
LOAN OFFER

Do you need an urgent loan we offer worldwide loan to who in need of loan the business opportunity you having being looking for is here again. email us now at: mikeloanfirm23@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1) Full Name:
2) Gender:
3) Loan Amount Needed:.
4) Loan Duration:
5) Country:
6) Home Address:
7) Mobile Number:
8)Monthly Income:
9)Occupation:
)Which did you here about us.

Best Regards.
Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK
London and i am a happy woman today? and i
told my self that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave me happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that
refer you to him. contact Mr. Anthony Hampton
via email:mikeloanfirm23@gmail.com
Hello Everybody,

was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
via email:mikeloanfirm23@gmail.com

I am from USA,North Carolina and i just receive a loan amount of $100,000 to get a new apartment from Johnson Nash from standard loan project ,email them now for a legitimate loan at 3%,My name is KIMBERLY
Here is their email: standardloanproject@outlook.com
Kimberly Rodney
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)
Dear Sir/Madam, We give out loans to business people and individuals
for just 3% interest rate. "BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN GET YOUR LOANS
IN LESS THAN AN HOUR". We can give out loans ranging from US$3,000 up
to US$500,000. We give out local and international loans to any
individual/company all over the world and your rate will not change
during your loan repayment! Our Personal Loans can help make dreams
possible especially with the present financial crunch in the world at
large. We do not require much documents if you are interested in
getting a loan.To apply contact us via the email address below
Email:(creationfinance00@gmail.com) with the information below:

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only:
creationfinance00@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com
Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
reply to this emails below only:
creationfinance00@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com
Good day Sir/Madam,

This is Central Trust Micro Financial Service International. . We are a reputable, legitimate & Registered Company. Approved by the United kingdom (UK) and South Africa Government to assist people with loan financial assistance local and international at this particular new month of January 2015,we are also part of the finance company and money rendering firm. We help in encouraging and act as facilitator to reduce your financial stresses at a very encouraging rate. We give out Loans to individuals and cor-operate body in need of financial assistance at ones convenience with a reasonable interest of 4.9% Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? if you are desperately in need of our assistance then you will have to read carefully the company loan application form that is attached to this message then fill and get back to us if you are satisfy with it so we can proceed on your transaction. We await for your quick response.
Services Rendered include:
Refinance
Home Improvement
Inventor Loans
Auto Loans
Debt Consolidation
Line of Credit
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Best secured loan
Cash Loan
Low cost Loan
Internet Loan
Cheap Loan Rate
Lifestyle Loan
Joint Loan
Equity Loan
Small Loan
Direct
Finance Loan Money
Home Owner Loan
Bank Loan

Whatever your financial requirement are, A Loan from Central Trust Micro Financial Service will always help. No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed. We Look forward permitting us to be of service to you. Sincerely, We await your Quick Respond. Central Trust is a trading style of Central Trust Micro Financial Limited. Central Trust Limited: Cassiobury House, 11-19 Station Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1AP. Registered Office: St Crispin's House, Duke Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1PD. Registered in England: 07020381, VAT number 765353512 Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 631303, You should kindly contact us via our Email address Centraltrust.uk.za@inbox.lvor Centraltrust_consultant.uk.za@outlook.com, We await your respond to help you solve your financial problems....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
Good day Sir/Madam,

Services Rendered include:
Refinance
Home Improvement
Inventor Loans
Auto Loans
Debt Consolidation
Line of Credit
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Best secured loan
Cash Loan
Low cost Loan
Internet Loan
Cheap Loan Rate
Lifestyle Loan
Joint Loan
Equity Loan
Small Loan
Direct
Finance Loan Money
Home Owner Loan
Bank Loan

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (Anthonylucasloanhome@inbox.lv)

My name is Ryan miller,we offer loan of 30,00 to 50,000,00 an with an interest rate of 3% to 5%,we offer loans of all kinds listed below

* business loan (capital)

* Home loan (mortgage).

* auto loan

* personal loan

* student / tuition loan

* Refinance & construction

* investment & partnership.

For more informations or for application of any financial services outlined Stated above, You can contact us now via: ,We offer the best loan services because our customers satisfaction is our priority and we hope to hear from you soon

Regards.
RYAN MILLER.
Hello dear Applicant

Do you need a loan?
You need financially?
You are blacklisted by your bank?
Do you need a loan?

We can help with any type of loan you need.
Contact us today to philloanfirm2@yahoo.com so that we can assist you very well.

We are here to serve all day because we work 24 hours a day 6 days a week.

Contact us today for your urgent loan,

Email 1: philloanfirm2@yahoo.com

Phil Howardson
Call me 704-620-8097

Fast Refinance-Cash Out No Doc. Loans

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

ATTENTION INVESTORS

Refinance And Cash Out Residential Property

50% LTV (Current Market Value)
Loan amounts 40k-400K

Term: Up To 15 years

Interest Rate: 14%

Non Owner Occupied

Residential Investment Property types SFR,Townhomes, Row houses, Multi Family Units
True No Doc lending-No Credit check-No income

Quick Closings within 7 to 10 business days (including appraisal)
Call me 704-620-8097

Fast Refinance-Cash Out No Doc. Loans

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

ATTENTION INVESTORS

50% LTV (Current Market Value)
Loan amounts 40k-400K

Term: Up To 15 years

Interest Rate: 14%

Non Owner Occupied

The minimum down payment on an investor loan is 20% down on a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac backed loan. You may find 10% down through a portfolio lender/private lender, but it will likely be expensive. Honestly if someone has only 10% down, there not really an investor and should not be investing in real estate.
Good Day All Of You I am dom wilson,
a reputable, legitimate & an accredited company money Lender. we loan money out to the individuals at the rate of 3%, in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that i render Reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed.(email:domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com) the applicant will start the repayment of loan 7 months after the loan has been transferred to him/her. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken. Particulars: The borrower must provide either one of the following:-A Driver’s License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name. You are required to fill the form below before we can proceed with your loan. LOAN APPLICATION FORM: Name Of Applicant:…………… Address:……………. City:………………….. State:…………………… Country:……………….. Gender:…………………. Marital Status:……………. Age:……………………. Occupation:………………. Income Rate:………………. Tell:……………………… Office Number :……………. Mobile:………………….. Amount Requested:…………… Loan Duration:……………… Loan Purpose………………… After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you contact our company email: domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com Regards. Mr dom wilson
Welcome to centraco Loan Service
Company (A Personalized Service for All Your Financial Needs) We, centraco Loan Service Providers offers
loan at a very low interest rate of 2%, we offer Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,
Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with a maximum duration of 20 years. Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you
have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you a low interest
loan. Our loan ranges from $2,000-USD to $50, 000,000.00. We also lend in USA DOLLARS EURO and POUNDS !!
FORWARDED TO THIS EMAIL:
domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com
* Full Name:.........
* Age:.........
* Gender ..........
* Address:.........
* State:.........
* Country:.........
* Loan Amount Needed:.........
* Purpose of loan:.........
* Loan Duration:.........
* Date of birth (dd-mm-dd):........
*Sex:.........
* Marital status:.........
* Next of Kin:.........
* Monthly income:.........
* Mobile / Cell Phone:.........
*Email:......... Yours In Service,
Mr wilsom
Loan Service Company
Email: domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com
I'm Jane Brown by name. i am from USA, Atlanta Georgia i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several on-line lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Raj Thomas who lend me an unsecured loan of $350,000 under 24 hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) I'm using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent on-line lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Raj Thomas, i pray that God should give him long life and i promise to keep posting online about the good thing that company has done in the life of my and my family

God bless him forever.

Jane Brown
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica
Contact Standard loan project for a legit loan offer at 3%,I just receive my $15,000 loan from them today,They are very legit and trustworthy lenders,Email them now: standardloanproject@outlook.com

Anita
My name is Antoni Bolek and i am from poland , warsaw. after randomly searching online for things about accerdited online loan lenders i found this article about the Queeneth Stark Loan Agency which stated on how the Queeneth Stark Loan Agency has been of great help to others who were in need of loan both in time past and in the now . its crazy that i got scammed of $ 3000 Dollars by an online loan lender in time past and this was why i became even more careful this time in getting this my student loan as i needed to contiune my education at all cost by getting a loan from any legit and accredited online lender because my dad is late and my mum was financially unstable to take up with my educational expenses because i had my youngers once whom she was catering for . i decided to apply with this loan agency of a loan amount of $25 ,000.00 United State Dollars becauswe i was in desperate need of a loan but amazingingly and by the grace of God almighty in heaven .. i got this loan funds swiftly and immediately after49 hours of my application and this is why i want to reccomend this loan council to every one on this forum who are also in dire need of loan too just as the way i was some few months ago and there email address is here just incase you wanna contact them too for any type of loan mrsqueenethstarkloanagency@admin.in.th
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 27, 2014
Hi Todd,

I know a lender I could introduce you to if you like. Please email me from my profile.

Kind regards,

Arpad
Welcome to Super Finance Limited.

I would like to welcome you to the Super Finance Limited; getting help with a loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial needs. This Financial Forum sets out to stimulate reflection on financial and economic issues. But super finance limited has made that difference in the lending industry. We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need.

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 2% percent Contact us: superloanfinance1@gmail.com

Our Services Include the Following:-
*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information.
NOTE: All Responses should be forwarded to: (superloanfinance1@gmail.com) for quick processing.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sr. Richard Coleman
Managing Director
Super Finance Limited.
Good day to all of you I'm Mr. Pon Yee Legitimate, Reputable
money lender. We give credit to the company's business men and
women who are in the business transaction, we give out long term loan for three
up to a maximum of 30 years with a low interest rate of 3%, this
you may as well tell us the amount you need as loan. Credit
issued in euros and pounds maximum $ USD we give it 40 million and
Pound Euro and $ USD and the minimum 5,000 pounds and USD $ Euros so
if you are really interested, please contact us by phone
( ponyeefastloan.ch@cash4u.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 21, 2014
( ponyeefastloan.ch@cash4u.com
hello client, My name is Mrs bernarlyn a villamor. i am a private loan officer, i can help regarding the loan that you seek. Write back to me via my email Mrsbernarlyn_villamor.plc@outlook.com if you have not yet received your loan or visit us via our website at http://sanisidroparish.jimdo.com

yours sincerely
Mrs bernarlyn villamor

MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SAINT BERNARD, SOUTHERN LEYTE
E-Mail: mrsbernarlyn_villamor.plc@outlook.com
Copyright 2007/2013
DO YOU NEED A LOAN??

Hi, My name is Mr Greg Smith. I am a private lender who give out loan to private and corporate individuals. Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you need finance to establish your business? Do you need finance for the expansion of you business? Or do you need a personal loan? My loan ranges from personal to business loan. My interest rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast as well. I am very willing to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your financial problems solved,Then search no further and apply for a loan today. If you are interested fill the DATA FORM so that i can give you my terms and conditions.

BORROWERS DATA FORM:

1)YOUR NAME..........
2)YOUR COUNTRY..........
3)YOUR OCCUPATION..........
4)YOUR MARITAL
STATUS..........
5)PHONE
NUMBER..........
6)MONTHLY
INCOME..........
7)ADDRESS..........
8)PURPOSE..........
9)LOAN REQUEST..........
10)TELEPHONE..........
11)LOAN
DURATION..........
My email address is stated below: I look forward to doing business with
you.
==========
Mr Greg Smith
Reply Email:: globalfinancailreviewunit1@aol.com
Hi Peeps ,

My name is Mr Theodore Boyd..I was frustrated when i got fired from work,so I wanted a loan to start up a business but i was scammed severally by those bastards who pose themselves as loan lenders and tries to rip people off their hard-earned-money.I finally applied from ..It was unbelievable that i finally got my loan..On behalf of my family I want to thank you for your help.Thank you MrsWinona Millaray for keeping I and my family's head above water . her company contact address is winonamillarayloanfoundation@admin.in.th or better still winonamillarayloanfoundation@linuxmail.org please ,If you want to experience swift and guarranteed service you can have them contacted and also letting them know that you were refered to them by Thank You Once Again ....
Mr Theodore Boyd.
We are registered financial company, We borrow out money to any interested person or company at an affordable interest rate. We borrow out money from the range of $2,000 to $10,000,000. To apply contact us through email with the required information bellow to enable us start with the processing of your inquiry. Email: mikesmithloan@outlook.com

Name:
Gender:
Country:
Loan Amount:
Purpose of Loan:
Your Contact email:
Personal Mobile Phone:

Our services is 100% guarantee and you will receive your borrowed money within 48 hours ok.email mikesmithloan@outlook.com
Do you seek funds to pay off loans and debts?Are you looking for funding to start your own business?
Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
Are you looking for loans for the implementation of large projects
Do you seek funding for a number of other processes?

If any of the above problems, we can be of help to you, but wants you to understand that we are giving our loans with an interest rate of 3%.

Interested persons should contact me with this detail below. My e-mail contact:( cashflowinvestment.link@yahoo.com ) and fill out the below information..

Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country:
Phone:

My name is Mark Caw. I really recommend that Mr Wilson Larry from wilsonlarryloanhelp is a good loan lender, i was looking for the sum of 15,000euros and i got it for is company and if you are looking for a loan you have to contact him right now and you will get it ok

Email: wilsonlarryloanhelp@bluesash.net

Thanks..
Mark Caw
I am mark Kelvin from United States of America, i was in need of a loan to get a new car and to also settle some debt, I contact Mr Wilson Larry after the heard about some testimonies about their loan givens and I decided to contact them and I receive my loan amount of 50,000USD, I advice you all to get in touch with them now for a loan because they are legit and also the best,so contact them now
ASAP: wilsonlarryloanhelp@bluesash.net
Mark Kelvin
I am Mr. Peter Simon, a Legitimate And a Reputable money Lender. We lend funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, we give loan to people that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business.
Have you been looking for loan? you have not to worry, because you are in the right place i offer loan at low interest rate of 4% so if you are in need of a loan i want you to just contact me via this email Address : peterloanfirm@outlook.com
Do you need a loan? or need financial assistance to help? We offer
loan to business bodies and cooperation of individuals in need of
financial support to help, as this loan Company in one quick and easy
access to credit for low and affordable interest rate of 3% in the
void, please contact us by e-mail jeremyfordloan@hotmail.com

following information;

Full Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Phone
Country:

Contact Email: jeremyfordloan@hotmail.com
Apply for a loan. on a NOO for a family member in Norcalb Email (morethanlending@gmail.com
Eric Jones
If the family member will use the house as primary home and you won't then it may still be possible to get the loan with you being the non occupying co borrower. Speak to a local licensed mortgage professional.
Good Luck
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private
Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and
local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to
$100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan
interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW
UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and
fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

203 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Cross Streets: Between N Park Ave and N Village Ave
Call.(646) 580-4839) (303)219-4547)
morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.
We offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital,business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason."However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford. This gives you a real-chance to get the funds you need! Any interested Applicants kindly fill the application form. Surname: Other Name: Amount of loan: Term of loan: Purpose of loan: Income generation: Country: Occupation: Phone: Sex: Postal Code: Address: Age: Marital Status: sms +12045147 Awaiting your response Regards Managing Director.

(missionaryloan1@yahoo.com)
Greetings to everyone out there,

I bring good news to your doorstep,My name is Mrs. Nania Chris am a private loan lender,We offer private and business with,with annual minimum interest rates as low as 2% within 1 year to 28 years of repayment duration period to any part of the world. And We give out loans within the range of $ 1,000 to $100,000,000.00 USD.Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, interested persons should contact us today at via Email (nania_chris@yahoo.com)

Regards
Mrs. Nania Chris
Greetings to everyone out there,

Regards
Mrs. Nania Chris
If you need a genuine and reliable loan help,and don't want to be a scam victim,I think this is for you.This is a testimony on how,I was ripped off by some idiot that calls themselves lenders,and how I finally got my financial freedom through a God sent helper that finally gave my life a meaning,with the least cheapest rates as to 5% interest and little TOKEN other requirements and they don't give a damn to your credit score...For more info on how to reach this link,email me via "kenshawwjeanne@gmail.com "
1 2