Financing in 94558>Question Details

Todd, Home Buyer in 94558

I am looking for a loan on a NOO for a family member in Norcal. I s anyone doing them for 10% or less down.

Asked by Todd, 94558 Sun Mar 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 94558

Answers

56
amaizenloan’s answer
-
Looking for a business loan , personal loan , loans, car loan , student loan , debt consolidation loans , unsecured loans , venture capital , etc. .. Or refused credit from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons.You are in the right place to take your loan solutions ! I am a private lender , I grant loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 2 %. Contact us by e-mail : amaizenloan@yahoo.com

The application form for the loan.

Your name:
address:
Country:
Title:
Loan amount:
Gender:
Length of Loan:
Phone:
fax:
Monthly revenue from ads:
The specific date you need the loan:
Occupation:
Monthly revenue from ads:

NOTE : This is required before you can proceed with the credit transaction is good.

Mr. Donatus
Hi Todd,

What part of Norcal would this be for please?
If it is for the San Jose area, I can put you in touch with a lender that can give you more info.

Kind regards,

Arpad
Recently I was involved in a scam with a company pretending to be a loan company that went in search of a lender that would lend money to people with bad credit. To make a really long story short I was naive and ended up wiring a total of $13000.00 to Nigeria,Ghana,Malaysia and Singapore.The worst part of this whole thing is that I did my research like I was supposed to, the company was listed in the phone book in MA, and I also checked them out!!! Everything checked out fine and when the money never came in the company said that they were going to refund my money and when the money never came in I tried to call the company and the recording now says Thank you Goodbye and hangs up on you. I was Lucky to get in Contact with Dennis Hopkins Finance Home that offered me a loan of $500.000. i will refer anyone in need of financial Help to http://www.dennishopkinsfinancehome.com/ or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com. Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +44750954609 Skype Id:roger.n.william I had a wonderful experience with them. Dennis Hopkins Finance Home is a legitimate Money Lender
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2015
Hello Every One, I am Mrs Emily Logan From Texas U.S.A, I
quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on
how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who
have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being
poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and
wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so
many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was
scammed the sum of $5,200 i became so desperate in
getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not
add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine
who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the
issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called
Mr DAVID REYNOLDS who is the C.E.O of
MRDAVIDREYNOLDSINVESTMENTLIMITED@HOTMAIL.COM
So i applied for a loan sum of(320,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the
was approved easily without stress and all the preparations
where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than
two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want
to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him
via: (mrdavidreynoldsinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com) he does not
know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the
good things he has done in my life.

We are quicken financials services company Limited. Reputable, legitimate and accredited by the lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal loan, car loan, home loan, student loan, business loan, loan, Inventor debt. etc

Get approved for business or personal loan today, and to raise funds in the same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are many satisfied customers to back up this claim. But not only get a personal loan, you need to get the cheapest. This is our promise: We guarantee the lowest rates on all loans seizure-free benefits.

We strive to leave a positive lasting impression overrun exceeding customer expectations in everything we do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner.

No social security number required and no credit check required, 100% guaranteed.

So email us via company name: quickenfinancialservice@outlook.com now apply for a loan.
HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM BERNARDINVESTMENTLIMITEDLOANCOMPANY. I'm Lynn Good by name, from Auatralia, I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in March 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate and banks but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. I was searching through the internet on the 1st of June, then i saw a testimony from one Mrs Anais Harvey who got her loan from BERNARDINVESTMENTLOANCOMPANY, then i contacted Mrs Anais Harvey to know more about BERNARDINVESTMENT Loan Service, then he gave me BERNARDINVESTMENT Loan Company email details, then i contacted the loan lender both private and co_operate, and he gave me a loan of $185,000 and today am setting up a good business and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact BERNARDINVESTMENTLIMITED. contact him through his email: {bernardinvestmentlimited@hotmail.com }.I want God to bless him for me because he has made me who i am today.
Good Day !!

I am JULIA NAVARO, Working with NAVARO LOAN COMPANY a Reputable,
Legitimate & an accredited money Lending company. I want to use this medium
to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we`ll be
glad to offer loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. The
Services Rendered include: *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans
*Personal Loans *International Loans *education loans. (No social security
and no credit
check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to
you. You can contact me via e-mail: navaroloancompany@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerely,
Julia Navaro.
BEWARE: all of this and these are one big happy SCAM family!!!! You should not ever have to pay money to borrow money are ask for help!!!
HI

My name is Ronaldo Maria from Portugal but i am currently living in USA,I am here to recommend you to a legitimate and trust worthy loan lender called Johnson Nash,I was in need of financial assistance to pay my bills and to also get a new car and i got in-contact with several lenders and at the end without receiving a loan,so a friend of mine introduce me to Johnson Nash from Standard Loan Project for a loan ,I sent my application to them about my loan on Friday and today,I receive my loan today in my bank account..

I am very excited and i want you all in need of financial help to contact Mr Johnson now for a loan with affordable loan terms and condition,Email them today via email:standardloanproject@outlook.com

Ronaldo Maria
ronaldomaria18@gmail.com
HI

Ronaldo Maria
ronaldomaria18@gmail.com
Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK
London and i am a happy woman today? and i
told my self that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave me happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that
refer you to him. contact Mr. Anthony Hampton
via email:mikeloanfirm23@gmail.com
Hello Everybody,

was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
via email:mikeloanfirm23@gmail.com

I am from USA,North Carolina and i just receive a loan amount of $100,000 to get a new apartment from Johnson Nash from standard loan project ,email them now for a legitimate loan at 3%,My name is KIMBERLY
Here is their email: standardloanproject@outlook.com
Kimberly Rodney
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)
Dear Sir/Madam, We give out loans to business people and individuals
for just 3% interest rate. "BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN GET YOUR LOANS
IN LESS THAN AN HOUR". We can give out loans ranging from US$3,000 up
to US$500,000. We give out local and international loans to any
individual/company all over the world and your rate will not change
during your loan repayment! Our Personal Loans can help make dreams
possible especially with the present financial crunch in the world at
large. We do not require much documents if you are interested in
getting a loan.To apply contact us via the email address below
Email:(creationfinance00@gmail.com) with the information below:

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only:
creationfinance00@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com
Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
reply to this emails below only:
creationfinance00@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
creationfinance00@gmail.com
Good day Sir/Madam,

This is Central Trust Micro Financial Service International. . We are a reputable, legitimate & Registered Company. Approved by the United kingdom (UK) and South Africa Government to assist people with loan financial assistance local and international at this particular new month of January 2015,we are also part of the finance company and money rendering firm. We help in encouraging and act as facilitator to reduce your financial stresses at a very encouraging rate. We give out Loans to individuals and cor-operate body in need of financial assistance at ones convenience with a reasonable interest of 4.9% Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? if you are desperately in need of our assistance then you will have to read carefully the company loan application form that is attached to this message then fill and get back to us if you are satisfy with it so we can proceed on your transaction. We await for your quick response.
Services Rendered include:
Refinance
Home Improvement
Inventor Loans
Auto Loans
Debt Consolidation
Line of Credit
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Best secured loan
Cash Loan
Low cost Loan
Internet Loan
Cheap Loan Rate
Lifestyle Loan
Joint Loan
Equity Loan
Small Loan
Direct
Finance Loan Money
Home Owner Loan
Bank Loan

Whatever your financial requirement are, A Loan from Central Trust Micro Financial Service will always help. No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed. We Look forward permitting us to be of service to you. Sincerely, We await your Quick Respond. Central Trust is a trading style of Central Trust Micro Financial Limited. Central Trust Limited: Cassiobury House, 11-19 Station Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1AP. Registered Office: St Crispin's House, Duke Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1PD. Registered in England: 07020381, VAT number 765353512 Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 631303, You should kindly contact us via our Email address Centraltrust.uk.za@inbox.lvor Centraltrust_consultant.uk.za@outlook.com, We await your respond to help you solve your financial problems....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
Good day Sir/Madam,

Services Rendered include:
Refinance
Home Improvement
Inventor Loans
Auto Loans
Debt Consolidation
Line of Credit
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Best secured loan
Cash Loan
Low cost Loan
Internet Loan
Cheap Loan Rate
Lifestyle Loan
Joint Loan
Equity Loan
Small Loan
Direct
Finance Loan Money
Home Owner Loan
Bank Loan

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (Anthonylucasloanhome@inbox.lv)

My name is Ryan miller,we offer loan of 30,00 to 50,000,00 an with an interest rate of 3% to 5%,we offer loans of all kinds listed below

* business loan (capital)

* Home loan (mortgage).

* auto loan

* personal loan

* student / tuition loan

* Refinance & construction

* investment & partnership.

For more informations or for application of any financial services outlined Stated above, You can contact us now via: ,We offer the best loan services because our customers satisfaction is our priority and we hope to hear from you soon

Regards.
RYAN MILLER.
Hello dear Applicant

Do you need a loan?
You need financially?
You are blacklisted by your bank?
Do you need a loan?

We can help with any type of loan you need.
Contact us today to philloanfirm2@yahoo.com so that we can assist you very well.

We are here to serve all day because we work 24 hours a day 6 days a week.

Contact us today for your urgent loan,

Email 1: philloanfirm2@yahoo.com

Phil Howardson
The minimum down payment on an investor loan is 20% down on a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac backed loan. You may find 10% down through a portfolio lender/private lender, but it will likely be expensive. Honestly if someone has only 10% down, there not really an investor and should not be investing in real estate.
Hi Todd,

I know a lender I could introduce you to if you like. Please email me from my profile.

Kind regards,

Arpad
Hi Peeps ,

My name is Mr Theodore Boyd..I was frustrated when i got fired from work,so I wanted a loan to start up a business but i was scammed severally by those bastards who pose themselves as loan lenders and tries to rip people off their hard-earned-money.I finally applied from ..It was unbelievable that i finally got my loan..On behalf of my family I want to thank you for your help.Thank you MrsWinona Millaray for keeping I and my family's head above water . her company contact address is winonamillarayloanfoundation@admin.in.th or better still winonamillarayloanfoundation@linuxmail.org please ,If you want to experience swift and guarranteed service you can have them contacted and also letting them know that you were refered to them by Thank You Once Again ....
Mr Theodore Boyd.
If the family member will use the house as primary home and you won't then it may still be possible to get the loan with you being the non occupying co borrower. Speak to a local licensed mortgage professional.
Good Luck
Hello Beloved People,

I am Mrs. Mary Smith am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Mrs. Clara Morgan did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope she came and make my family feel alive again by leading us loan of low interest rate of 2% I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders in the Net but to my surprise I got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like you to email VIA (clara-morgan@outlook.com) I wish you all success

thanks
Mrs. Mary Smith
Hello Beloved People,

thanks
Mrs. Mary Smith
Warm Regards To The World,
From Nort Jeje Loans.
I the head of loan application Department in NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT Provides both long and short term loan financing. We offer secure and confidential loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. We offer;Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Corporate Loans, Educational Loan, Home Loan and Loans for any reason!We are the trusted alternative to bank financing, and our application process is simple and straightforward. Our loan ranges from $1,000.00 ( One Thousand dollars ) to $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million dollars). Additional Info about this loan is that: We're fast becoming the private, discreet, and service oriented lending choice for general loans. We're the company to turn to when traditional lending sources fail. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with information’s below by Email:nortjeje@hotmail.com . 1. Your Full names: 2. Contact address: 3. Occupation: 4. Your Contact Telephone Numbers: 5. Monthly Income:6. Contact Email Address: 7. Loan Amount:8.Age:9.The classified sites you saw our advert.
Warm Regards,
Prof. Ahmad Jongi,
Head, Loan Application Department,
Nort Jeje Loan Investment,
Email Adress:nortjeje@hotmail.com
Warm Regards To The World,
I am Prof. Ahmad Jongi by name,And for the past 26 years now,I have been the person in position to attend to all of our customers in need of financial assistance like business and personal loans, In this loan firm called NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT,And ever since i have been in the position of doing that i have giving out loans to so many people world wide!! I am also aware that their are so many fraudulent loan lenders online now a days that has made so many of us feel that there are no longer legitimate and reputable loan lenders online anymore.I AHMAD JONGI IN POSITION OF GIVING OUT LOANS TO ALL IN NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT HAS COME TO DROP AWAY SUCH THOUGHT IN OUR MIND THAT ALL LOAN LENDERS ARE NOT THE SAME!! Interested ones should please send there contact to this very email address:nortjeje@hotmail.com AND PLEASE ANYBODY WANTING A LOAN OR LOANS FROM THIS LOAN FIRM MUST BE A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM. Cos i don't want to lost money to those borrowers that are not committed to the will of GOD AND ALLAH. And also please don't apply for this loan and be compering us with other scam loan lenders that scammed you out of your hard end money.
Prof.Ahmad Jongi.
Hi,every once,My name is Garry wang from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...(lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th) and their website is....http://www.lapo-nigeria.org contact them now through this email.lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register / Accredited Financial Company Which Provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP) OR EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to clients serious and trustworthy! Clients are require to pay back our loan repayment by monthly installment after 6 months of receiving his / her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register/Accredited Financial Company which provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $5,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP,) OR its EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to serious and trustworthy clients! Clients are require to pay back our loan by monthly installment repayment after 1 year of receiving his/her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward their request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM
HEAD OFFICE --Dalston 18 Ashwin Street London E8 3DL United Kingdom
EMAIL--(fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)

-------------------------------------------------------
FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM we are certified loan lending company We provide loans Since money have been a major problem in our day to day life.
We provide loan with 2% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority.
FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM is a United Kingdom based loan firm with lending license.
===========================================================
Are you in need of urgent loan to clear your bill, start a business,

FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM offers loans to Individual as well as company which ranges from
$1,000 to $50,000,000.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
* Do you seek funding for various other processes?
==================================================
AVAILABLE OFFER
We offer the following types of loans:
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Home Loan
*Car Loan
*Student Loan and many more...
KINDLY FILL OUR LOAN APPLICATION FORM

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1)YOUR NAME..........
2)YOUR COUNTRY/STATE......
3)YOUR OCCUPATION.........
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS.....
5)PHONE NUMBER............
6)MONTHLY INCOME..........
7)ADDRESS.................
8)PURPOSE OF LOAN.........
9)LOAN REQUEST............
10)TELEPHONE......... .....
11)DURATION...............

Reply us back through our Email:..(fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)
Terms and condition will be sent to you on filling the application form
Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is Our Aim. We are hoping to
hear from you soon.

Address......Dalston 18 Ashwin Street London E8 3DL United Kingdom
Email:.. (fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)
THANKS
Mr Donald Williams
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email at: ajbycroft13@gmail.com. for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

Your Name:_________
Your Address:_________
Your Country:_________
Your Occupation:_________
Loan Amount Needed:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income:_________
Cell phone Number:_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...

Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Annette Loan Corporation Today via Email at: ajbycroft13@gmail.com .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via

email: ajbycroft13@gmail.com
Best Regards
Mrs Annette
Hello!

Do you need financial help?

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $5,000000.00
* The interest rate is at 3%
* Choose between 1 and 20 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.

Name: Address: Country: Amount Needed: duration: Phone Number: Monthly Income:

reliancetrustfinance1@gmail.com

sincerely
management
Hello Everybody,

was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
refer you to him. contact Mr.James Bone
via email: (easyloans03@gmail.com)
There are lots of fraudsters that has impersonated the Bank instrument business but thank God for Mrs Monica Thomson who not only promised of issuing me the instrument but also kept to her word after I paid the transmission fee, though reluctantly as I have had my fingers burnt twice last year. Thanks Mrs Monica Thomson for bringing smile to my face. now our project in Indonesia is going on smoothly. So i want to recomand any body is interested in seeking a Loan or leasing Bank Guarantee and Stand-by Letter of Credit, Contact Mrs Monica Thomson via her E-mail: (monicathomson1@aol.co.uk) She is really a honest lady.

Eng Harrison Navid
Just curiously , what are your monthly payment from this lender?
Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that refer you to him. Contact Mr. James Bone via email: (easyloans@outlook.com)
FINANCIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL INDIVIDUALS IN NEED OR SEARCH FOR URGENT LOAN.

Do you need loan? Have you been turned down by loan lenders ever in life, here is another opportunity for you, No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. Easy Loan Company. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan from: Kindly respond immediately to this E-mail: financialservice530@gmail.com

* We offer the following kinds of loans

*Investors Loans..........
*Debt Consolidation.......
*Second Mortgage..........
*Business Loans...........
*Personal Loans...........
*International Loans......
*Home Loans...............

Low Down or Zero Money Financing Program Available

Are you in need of a car loan or you need a loan for you to acquire a living home or you intend staring a Large scale Business? There is only one organization that can come to your rescue so i advice you to contact us via financialservice530@gmail.com mail to avoid any hindrance from getting your desired loan. I really want to let the general public understand that here are still Legit lenders that are ready any day any time to render you a financial loan for all you seek for.

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:
Full Names:........................................
Country:...........................................
Nationality:.......................................
Date of Birth:.....................................
Gender:............................................
Marital Status:....................................
Position held in place of work.....................
Age:...............................................
Zip/ Country/ Code Fax:............................
Next of kin:.......................................
Tell:..............................................
Amount required as loan:...........................
Period of which intend to keep the loan:...........
Purpose of loan:...................................

E-mail us now via financialservice530@gmail.com for more details in regard to your loan requirement.
Mr Johnson: I have many years of dealing with lenders and one of the very best in the North Bay is Provident Bank, Kelly Hagler 707-321-4535, with many years of home loans. 10% or even less is available if your FICO Score current financial position are good. Regards Al
Hello dear Applicant

Do you need a loan?
You need financially?
You are blacklisted by your bank?
Do you need a loan?

Contact us today for your urgent loan,

Email 1: philloanfirm2@yahoo.com

Phil Howardson
Flag Wed Apr 29, 2015

My name is Mark Caw. I really recommend that Mr Passy Ben from passyhomee01 is a good loan lender, i was looking for the sum of $50,000usd and i have apply in some many order loan lender but no way, they only scammer me, so please my don't trust any loan, because they are scam this is the right company were you are going to get your loan 100% sure without any further delay ok. I got it for is company and if you are looking for a loan you have to contact him right now and you will get it ok

Email: passyhomee01@gmail.com

Thanks..
Mark Caw
Flag Wed Mar 11, 2015
Hello how are you hope you're well? My name is Mr Johnson,the loan lender from Dakar,senegal my dear if you are looking for a loan i guess you have to trust me because i work with bank of africa here in senegal so my dear if you really need a trust loan contact me at johnsonmenaki@yahoo.com
How are you hope you're well? My name is Favour Menaki,i saw your profile today and became very interested in you,I will like both of us to be friends I want you to send me a message through my private email ( favourmenaki@yahoo.com ) so we can communicate and know each other better. I'll tell you more about myself in my next letter also give you more pictures. Be sure to contact me,IF you have a Facebook Account add me my username is Favour Menaki,wish you the best of the day.Kisss

favourmenaki@yahoo.com
I am Mr Armani Frank, I gives out loans to those business
and private people with low rates of 2% I give Collateral
and Non collateral loans. we also give loans to those who
wish to expand their business,If you want a loan and you
have a bad credit,Fill the loan application form below.
Contact us via: armanifundsinvestment@gmail.com

AMOUNT NEEDED..................
LOAN DURATION/PERIOD.......
FULL NAMES:........................
CONTACT ADDRESS:..............
SEX:....................................
AGE:....................................
COUNTRY:............................
TELEPHONE NUMBER:.............
PURPOSE OF THE LOAN:.........
ANNUAL INCOME:..................

I will be looking forward to doing business with you.
God Bless you!

Kind Regards
Mr Armani Frank
Do you need a Loan to start up a business or to pay up your bills ? We give out Loan at 3% Interest Rate ,if Interested Kindly send us your,Name,Amount Needed,Duration,Phone Number,Address,Country and Monthly Income Via Email to richardloan69@gmail.com.sg
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
FINANCIAL SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Good Day Sir/Madam:

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But TOM FINANCIAL INC... has made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $5,000. to $500,000.000

Our Services Include the Following:
Debt Consolidation
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. TOM FINANCIAL INC. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this tombellong30@gmail.com

BORROWERS INFORMATION'S:

First Name:....
Last Name:.....
City:..........
Zip Code:......
State :...........
Country:..........
Gender: ..........
Date of birth: ...
Telephone:........
Marital Status :..
Occupation: ......
Loan Amount:......
Purpose of loan:..
Loan:...............
Loan Duration :........
Monthly Income :.....
Your international pass sport or drivers license is:

Have you applied for loan before (yes or no)..

Best Regards.
Seeking Guaranteed and affordable low score Loan? Apply With Us and
get fast approval today. No Credit Checks, No Col-laterals.easy steps,
Fast Funding and low interest rate.via smithmicrofinance2011@gmail.com
1 2