Financing in 94558>Question Details

Todd, Home Buyer in 94558

I am looking for a loan on a NOO for a family member in Norcal. I s anyone doing them for 10% or less down.

Asked by Todd, 94558 Sun Mar 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 94558

Answers

65
Good day,
Dear Loan Seekers, Greetings from MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE.
We are certified Loan lender that offers loan to people who are in need of loans. We gives out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and so many others reasons.We operate at 3% interest rate.There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company,We give out.

* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.

We are certified, trustworthy,reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. If you are interested please contact us at
michaelloanheritage7@outlook.com
Customer care.
MICHAEL LOAN HERITAGE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Yesterday at 12:55am

My name is Ryan miller,we offer loan of 30,00 to 50,000,00 an with an interest rate of 3% to 5%,we offer loans of all kinds listed below

* business loan (capital)

* Home loan (mortgage).

* auto loan

* personal loan

* student / tuition loan

* Refinance & construction

* investment & partnership.

For more informations or for application of any financial services outlined Stated above, You can contact us now via: ,We offer the best loan services because our customers satisfaction is our priority and we hope to hear from you soon

Regards.
RYAN MILLER.
Hello dear Applicant

Do you need a loan?
You need financially?
You are blacklisted by your bank?
Do you need a loan?

We can help with any type of loan you need.
Contact us today to philloanfirm2@yahoo.com so that we can assist you very well.

We are here to serve all day because we work 24 hours a day 6 days a week.

Contact us today for your urgent loan,

Email 1: philloanfirm2@yahoo.com

Phil Howardson
Call me 704-620-8097

Fast Refinance-Cash Out No Doc. Loans

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

ATTENTION INVESTORS

Refinance And Cash Out Residential Property

50% LTV (Current Market Value)
Loan amounts 40k-400K

Term: Up To 15 years

Interest Rate: 14%

Non Owner Occupied

Residential Investment Property types SFR,Townhomes, Row houses, Multi Family Units
True No Doc lending-No Credit check-No income

Quick Closings within 7 to 10 business days (including appraisal)
Call me 704-620-8097

Fast Refinance-Cash Out No Doc. Loans

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

ATTENTION INVESTORS

50% LTV (Current Market Value)
Loan amounts 40k-400K

Term: Up To 15 years

Interest Rate: 14%

Non Owner Occupied

The minimum down payment on an investor loan is 20% down on a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac backed loan. You may find 10% down through a portfolio lender/private lender, but it will likely be expensive. Honestly if someone has only 10% down, there not really an investor and should not be investing in real estate.
Good Day All Of You I am dom wilson,
a reputable, legitimate & an accredited company money Lender. we loan money out to the individuals at the rate of 3%, in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that i render Reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed.(email:domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com) the applicant will start the repayment of loan 7 months after the loan has been transferred to him/her. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken. Particulars: The borrower must provide either one of the following:-A Driver’s License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name. You are required to fill the form below before we can proceed with your loan. LOAN APPLICATION FORM: Name Of Applicant:…………… Address:……………. City:………………….. State:…………………… Country:……………….. Gender:…………………. Marital Status:……………. Age:……………………. Occupation:………………. Income Rate:………………. Tell:……………………… Office Number :……………. Mobile:………………….. Amount Requested:…………… Loan Duration:……………… Loan Purpose………………… After submitting the Loan Application, you can expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and funding within 72-96 hours of receiving the information we need from you contact our company email: domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com Regards. Mr dom wilson
Welcome to centraco Loan Service
Company (A Personalized Service for All Your Financial Needs) We, centraco Loan Service Providers offers
loan at a very low interest rate of 2%, we offer Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,
Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with a maximum duration of 20 years. Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you
have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you a low interest
loan. Our loan ranges from $2,000-USD to $50, 000,000.00. We also lend in USA DOLLARS EURO and POUNDS !!
FORWARDED TO THIS EMAIL:
domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com
* Full Name:.........
* Age:.........
* Gender ..........
* Address:.........
* State:.........
* Country:.........
* Loan Amount Needed:.........
* Purpose of loan:.........
* Loan Duration:.........
* Date of birth (dd-mm-dd):........
*Sex:.........
* Marital status:.........
* Next of Kin:.........
* Monthly income:.........
* Mobile / Cell Phone:.........
*Email:......... Yours In Service,
Mr wilsom
Loan Service Company
Email: domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com
I'm Jane Brown by name. i am from USA, Atlanta Georgia i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several on-line lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Raj Thomas who lend me an unsecured loan of $350,000 under 24 hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) I'm using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent on-line lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Raj Thomas, i pray that God should give him long life and i promise to keep posting online about the good thing that company has done in the life of my and my family

God bless him forever.

Jane Brown
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica
Contact Standard loan project for a legit loan offer at 3%,I just receive my $15,000 loan from them today,They are very legit and trustworthy lenders,Email them now: standardloanproject@outlook.com

Anita
My name is Antoni Bolek and i am from poland , warsaw. after randomly searching online for things about accerdited online loan lenders i found this article about the Queeneth Stark Loan Agency which stated on how the Queeneth Stark Loan Agency has been of great help to others who were in need of loan both in time past and in the now . its crazy that i got scammed of $ 3000 Dollars by an online loan lender in time past and this was why i became even more careful this time in getting this my student loan as i needed to contiune my education at all cost by getting a loan from any legit and accredited online lender because my dad is late and my mum was financially unstable to take up with my educational expenses because i had my youngers once whom she was catering for . i decided to apply with this loan agency of a loan amount of $25 ,000.00 United State Dollars becauswe i was in desperate need of a loan but amazingingly and by the grace of God almighty in heaven .. i got this loan funds swiftly and immediately after49 hours of my application and this is why i want to reccomend this loan council to every one on this forum who are also in dire need of loan too just as the way i was some few months ago and there email address is here just incase you wanna contact them too for any type of loan mrsqueenethstarkloanagency@admin.in.th
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 27, 2014
Hi Todd,

I know a lender I could introduce you to if you like. Please email me from my profile.

Kind regards,

Arpad
Welcome to Super Finance Limited.

I would like to welcome you to the Super Finance Limited; getting help with a loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial needs. This Financial Forum sets out to stimulate reflection on financial and economic issues. But super finance limited has made that difference in the lending industry. We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need.

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 2% percent Contact us: superloanfinance1@gmail.com

Our Services Include the Following:-
*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information.
NOTE: All Responses should be forwarded to: (superloanfinance1@gmail.com) for quick processing.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sr. Richard Coleman
Managing Director
Super Finance Limited.
Good day to all of you I'm Mr. Pon Yee Legitimate, Reputable
money lender. We give credit to the company's business men and
women who are in the business transaction, we give out long term loan for three
up to a maximum of 30 years with a low interest rate of 3%, this
you may as well tell us the amount you need as loan. Credit
issued in euros and pounds maximum $ USD we give it 40 million and
Pound Euro and $ USD and the minimum 5,000 pounds and USD $ Euros so
if you are really interested, please contact us by phone
( ponyeefastloan.ch@cash4u.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 21, 2014
( ponyeefastloan.ch@cash4u.com
hello client, My name is Mrs bernarlyn a villamor. i am a private loan officer, i can help regarding the loan that you seek. Write back to me via my email Mrsbernarlyn_villamor.plc@outlook.com if you have not yet received your loan or visit us via our website at http://sanisidroparish.jimdo.com

yours sincerely
Mrs bernarlyn villamor

MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE SAINT BERNARD, SOUTHERN LEYTE
E-Mail: mrsbernarlyn_villamor.plc@outlook.com
Copyright 2007/2013
DO YOU NEED A LOAN??

Hi, My name is Mr Greg Smith. I am a private lender who give out loan to private and corporate individuals. Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you need finance to establish your business? Do you need finance for the expansion of you business? Or do you need a personal loan? My loan ranges from personal to business loan. My interest rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast as well. I am very willing to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your financial problems solved,Then search no further and apply for a loan today. If you are interested fill the DATA FORM so that i can give you my terms and conditions.

BORROWERS DATA FORM:

1)YOUR NAME..........
2)YOUR COUNTRY..........
3)YOUR OCCUPATION..........
4)YOUR MARITAL
STATUS..........
5)PHONE
NUMBER..........
6)MONTHLY
INCOME..........
7)ADDRESS..........
8)PURPOSE..........
9)LOAN REQUEST..........
10)TELEPHONE..........
11)LOAN
DURATION..........
My email address is stated below: I look forward to doing business with
you.
==========
Mr Greg Smith
Reply Email:: globalfinancailreviewunit1@aol.com
Hi Peeps ,

My name is Mr Theodore Boyd..I was frustrated when i got fired from work,so I wanted a loan to start up a business but i was scammed severally by those bastards who pose themselves as loan lenders and tries to rip people off their hard-earned-money.I finally applied from ..It was unbelievable that i finally got my loan..On behalf of my family I want to thank you for your help.Thank you MrsWinona Millaray for keeping I and my family's head above water . her company contact address is winonamillarayloanfoundation@admin.in.th or better still winonamillarayloanfoundation@linuxmail.org please ,If you want to experience swift and guarranteed service you can have them contacted and also letting them know that you were refered to them by Thank You Once Again ....
Mr Theodore Boyd.
We are registered financial company, We borrow out money to any interested person or company at an affordable interest rate. We borrow out money from the range of $2,000 to $10,000,000. To apply contact us through email with the required information bellow to enable us start with the processing of your inquiry. Email: mikesmithloan@outlook.com

Name:
Gender:
Country:
Loan Amount:
Purpose of Loan:
Your Contact email:
Personal Mobile Phone:

Our services is 100% guarantee and you will receive your borrowed money within 48 hours ok.email mikesmithloan@outlook.com
Do you seek funds to pay off loans and debts?Are you looking for funding to start your own business?
Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
Are you looking for loans for the implementation of large projects
Do you seek funding for a number of other processes?

If any of the above problems, we can be of help to you, but wants you to understand that we are giving our loans with an interest rate of 3%.

Interested persons should contact me with this detail below. My e-mail contact:( cashflowinvestment.link@yahoo.com ) and fill out the below information..

Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country:
Phone:

My name is Mark Caw. I really recommend that Mr Wilson Larry from wilsonlarryloanhelp is a good loan lender, i was looking for the sum of 15,000euros and i got it for is company and if you are looking for a loan you have to contact him right now and you will get it ok

Email: wilsonlarryloanhelp@bluesash.net

Thanks..
Mark Caw
I am mark Kelvin from United States of America, i was in need of a loan to get a new car and to also settle some debt, I contact Mr Wilson Larry after the heard about some testimonies about their loan givens and I decided to contact them and I receive my loan amount of 50,000USD, I advice you all to get in touch with them now for a loan because they are legit and also the best,so contact them now
ASAP: wilsonlarryloanhelp@bluesash.net
Mark Kelvin
I am Mr. Peter Simon, a Legitimate And a Reputable money Lender. We lend funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, we give loan to people that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business.
Have you been looking for loan? you have not to worry, because you are in the right place i offer loan at low interest rate of 4% so if you are in need of a loan i want you to just contact me via this email Address : peterloanfirm@outlook.com
Do you need a loan? or need financial assistance to help? We offer
loan to business bodies and cooperation of individuals in need of
financial support to help, as this loan Company in one quick and easy
access to credit for low and affordable interest rate of 3% in the
void, please contact us by e-mail jeremyfordloan@hotmail.com

following information;

Full Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Phone
Country:

Contact Email: jeremyfordloan@hotmail.com
Apply for a loan. on a NOO for a family member in Norcalb Email (morethanlending@gmail.com
Eric Jones
If the family member will use the house as primary home and you won't then it may still be possible to get the loan with you being the non occupying co borrower. Speak to a local licensed mortgage professional.
Good Luck
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private
Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and
local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to
$100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan
interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW
UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and
fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

203 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Cross Streets: Between N Park Ave and N Village Ave
Call.(646) 580-4839) (303)219-4547)
morethanlending@gmail.com
Regards
Eric Jones.
We offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital,business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason."However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford. This gives you a real-chance to get the funds you need! Any interested Applicants kindly fill the application form. Surname: Other Name: Amount of loan: Term of loan: Purpose of loan: Income generation: Country: Occupation: Phone: Sex: Postal Code: Address: Age: Marital Status: sms +12045147 Awaiting your response Regards Managing Director.

(missionaryloan1@yahoo.com)
Greetings to everyone out there,

I bring good news to your doorstep,My name is Mrs. Nania Chris am a private loan lender,We offer private and business with,with annual minimum interest rates as low as 2% within 1 year to 28 years of repayment duration period to any part of the world. And We give out loans within the range of $ 1,000 to $100,000,000.00 USD.Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, interested persons should contact us today at via Email (nania_chris@yahoo.com)

Regards
Mrs. Nania Chris
Greetings to everyone out there,

Regards
Mrs. Nania Chris
If you need a genuine and reliable loan help,and don't want to be a scam victim,I think this is for you.This is a testimony on how,I was ripped off by some idiot that calls themselves lenders,and how I finally got my financial freedom through a God sent helper that finally gave my life a meaning,with the least cheapest rates as to 5% interest and little TOKEN other requirements and they don't give a damn to your credit score...For more info on how to reach this link,email me via "kenshawwjeanne@gmail.com "
Hello Beloved People,

I am Mrs. Mary Smith am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Mrs. Clara Morgan did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope she came and make my family feel alive again by leading us loan of low interest rate of 2% I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders in the Net but to my surprise I got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like you to email VIA (clara-morgan@outlook.com) I wish you all success

thanks
Mrs. Mary Smith
Hello Beloved People,

thanks
Mrs. Mary Smith
Warm Regards To The World,
From Nort Jeje Loans.
I the head of loan application Department in NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT Provides both long and short term loan financing. We offer secure and confidential loans at a very low interest rate of 3%. We offer;Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Corporate Loans, Educational Loan, Home Loan and Loans for any reason!We are the trusted alternative to bank financing, and our application process is simple and straightforward. Our loan ranges from $1,000.00 ( One Thousand dollars ) to $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million dollars). Additional Info about this loan is that: We're fast becoming the private, discreet, and service oriented lending choice for general loans. We're the company to turn to when traditional lending sources fail. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with information’s below by Email:nortjeje@hotmail.com . 1. Your Full names: 2. Contact address: 3. Occupation: 4. Your Contact Telephone Numbers: 5. Monthly Income:6. Contact Email Address: 7. Loan Amount:8.Age:9.The classified sites you saw our advert.
Warm Regards,
Prof. Ahmad Jongi,
Head, Loan Application Department,
Nort Jeje Loan Investment,
Email Adress:nortjeje@hotmail.com
Warm Regards To The World,
I am Prof. Ahmad Jongi by name,And for the past 26 years now,I have been the person in position to attend to all of our customers in need of financial assistance like business and personal loans, In this loan firm called NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT,And ever since i have been in the position of doing that i have giving out loans to so many people world wide!! I am also aware that their are so many fraudulent loan lenders online now a days that has made so many of us feel that there are no longer legitimate and reputable loan lenders online anymore.I AHMAD JONGI IN POSITION OF GIVING OUT LOANS TO ALL IN NORT JEJE LOAN INVESTMENT HAS COME TO DROP AWAY SUCH THOUGHT IN OUR MIND THAT ALL LOAN LENDERS ARE NOT THE SAME!! Interested ones should please send there contact to this very email address:nortjeje@hotmail.com AND PLEASE ANYBODY WANTING A LOAN OR LOANS FROM THIS LOAN FIRM MUST BE A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM. Cos i don't want to lost money to those borrowers that are not committed to the will of GOD AND ALLAH. And also please don't apply for this loan and be compering us with other scam loan lenders that scammed you out of your hard end money.
Prof.Ahmad Jongi.
Hi,every once,My name is Garry wang from USA I was recently scam by 2 loan lender online from Nigeria and I thought all hope was gone,Until a Friend of my refer me to LAPO loan company in Nigeria were she got her loan from at first I was scared due to my past experience,but i have their site look real and i decided to contact them after three days I applied for $100,000 business loan my loan was transferred to me,without any form of scam and I only pay for the registration they ask me and my loan was transferred to me please if any one have been scammed or looking for a loan and never get it then LAPO loan company is the solution to your loan problem you can reach them at...(lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th) and their website is....http://www.lapo-nigeria.org contact them now through this email.lapo.loanservice2013@manager.in.th and be free from scam and loan issue I never thought of getting a loan form Nigeria after been scam until I found LAPO PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME SHARE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE.
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register / Accredited Financial Company Which Provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP) OR EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to clients serious and trustworthy! Clients are require to pay back our loan repayment by monthly installment after 6 months of receiving his / her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 22, 2013
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register/Accredited Financial Company which provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $5,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP,) OR its EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to serious and trustworthy clients! Clients are require to pay back our loan by monthly installment repayment after 1 year of receiving his/her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward their request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM
HEAD OFFICE --Dalston 18 Ashwin Street London E8 3DL United Kingdom
EMAIL--(fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)

-------------------------------------------------------
FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM we are certified loan lending company We provide loans Since money have been a major problem in our day to day life.
We provide loan with 2% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority.
FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM is a United Kingdom based loan firm with lending license.
===========================================================
Are you in need of urgent loan to clear your bill, start a business,

FAIR FINANCE LOAN FIRM offers loans to Individual as well as company which ranges from
$1,000 to $50,000,000.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
* Do you seek funding for various other processes?
==================================================
AVAILABLE OFFER
We offer the following types of loans:
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Home Loan
*Car Loan
*Student Loan and many more...
KINDLY FILL OUR LOAN APPLICATION FORM

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1)YOUR NAME..........
2)YOUR COUNTRY/STATE......
3)YOUR OCCUPATION.........
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS.....
5)PHONE NUMBER............
6)MONTHLY INCOME..........
7)ADDRESS.................
8)PURPOSE OF LOAN.........
9)LOAN REQUEST............
10)TELEPHONE......... .....
11)DURATION...............

Reply us back through our Email:..(fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)
Terms and condition will be sent to you on filling the application form
Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is Our Aim. We are hoping to
hear from you soon.

Address......Dalston 18 Ashwin Street London E8 3DL United Kingdom
Email:.. (fairfinanceloanfirm@mail.com)
THANKS
Mr Donald Williams
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
-
Looking for a business loan , personal loan , loans, car loan , student loan , debt consolidation loans , unsecured loans , venture capital , etc. .. Or refused credit from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons.You are in the right place to take your loan solutions ! I am a private lender , I grant loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 2 %. Contact us by e-mail : amaizenloan@yahoo.com

The application form for the loan.

Your name:
address:
Country:
Title:
Loan amount:
Gender:
Length of Loan:
Phone:
fax:
Monthly revenue from ads:
The specific date you need the loan:
Occupation:
Monthly revenue from ads:

NOTE : This is required before you can proceed with the credit transaction is good.

Mr. Donatus

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email at: ajbycroft13@gmail.com. for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

Your Name:_________
Your Address:_________
Your Country:_________
Your Occupation:_________
Loan Amount Needed:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income:_________
Cell phone Number:_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...

Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Annette Loan Corporation Today via Email at: ajbycroft13@gmail.com .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via

email: ajbycroft13@gmail.com
Best Regards
Mrs Annette
Hello!

Do you need financial help?

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $5,000000.00
* The interest rate is at 3%
* Choose between 1 and 20 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.

Name: Address: Country: Amount Needed: duration: Phone Number: Monthly Income:

reliancetrustfinance1@gmail.com

sincerely
management
Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK
London and i am a happy woman today? and i
told my self that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave me happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that
refer you to him. contact Mr.James Bone
via email: (easyloans03@gmail.com)
There are lots of fraudsters that has impersonated the Bank instrument business but thank God for Mrs Monica Thomson who not only promised of issuing me the instrument but also kept to her word after I paid the transmission fee, though reluctantly as I have had my fingers burnt twice last year. Thanks Mrs Monica Thomson for bringing smile to my face. now our project in Indonesia is going on smoothly. So i want to recomand any body is interested in seeking a Loan or leasing Bank Guarantee and Stand-by Letter of Credit, Contact Mrs Monica Thomson via her E-mail: (monicathomson1@aol.co.uk) She is really a honest lady.

Eng Harrison Navid
Just curiously , what are your monthly payment from this lender?
1 2