Financing in 85260>Question Details

KurtK, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

I am looking for a 10% down jumbo loan in Scottsdale, AZ

Asked by KurtK, Scottsdale, AZ Sat Jan 12, 2013

Purchase price will most likely be in the 700-800k range. High income and good credit. Had a short sale due to a relocation over two years ago, but I was never late and never stopped paying.

Please help...I have been renting for four years and we need a home of our own....Thx!

1 vote Share Flag Financing in 85260

Answers

30
Korene L. Clopine-Seaman’s answer
As a mortgage banker the issue is the short sale. I would need to discuss with you and document every reason and outside cause/effect. I would need 20% down to get the great rates. Other problems are available but the rates reflect the conforming guidelines with an ARM. I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California NOT Colorado but Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation does have offices in Colorado and they will be pleased to help you.. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
We can do 20% down on a short sale less than 3 years for jumbo products, if 3 years or more, 10% down.
Contact me if you feel that is a good fit for you.

Bill Cook
480-675-7835
Web Reference: http://www.ijumboloan.com
Kurt, as a direct mortgage banker/lender of many years, we have several jumbo programs. Call me at 623-340-0934 or email me at Korene@klcsloanteam.com and let's get you your new home.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman MLO # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
There are various products and lenders who could help you. Give me a call and I can give you several different options. My phone number is 692-403-3209.
My lender friends are stating for 10% down jumbo loan it needs to be four years after a short sale.....have you thought of a lease purchase? Cove Financial has a lease purchase program. They buy the home for you. You need 10% down plus there 3% fee. You can rent from them up to six years or buy at any time in between. My best advice is to talk to a loan officer from a financial institution or brokerage you trust. He or she can tell you where your credit score needs to be by the four year anniversary of the short sale. The credit score minimum has been fluctuating 720-740....Best of Luck!
Hi Kurt,

I don't know if you have all of your questions answered yet, but if not I would highly recommend getting in touch with a Lender who I think is excellent and have referred many clients to. His name is David Braun with VIP Mortgage and his contact info. is:

David Braun
Mortgage Banker
The Braun Team
V.I.P. Mortgage, Inc.
4900 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 6000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

| Phone: 480-776-2952
| Fax: 480-302-8558
| Mobile: 602-828-5555
| dbraun@vipmtginc.com
| http://www.DKBraun.com

Kathy Gardenier
HomeSmart, Elite Group
This can be done a few different ways...either a 1st and 2nd mtg or a single loan with no MI ...combined loan needs to be at $750,000! Call me at OnQ Financial 602-300-0020
we round to help you with your loan all you need is to provide this information

Full Name:............
Sex:.............
Phone:................
Country:..................
Contact Address:............
Loan Duration:.............
Monthly income............
Amount Needed as Loan:..........
Have you applied before?...........
Rob Kanyur of Wallick & Volk is a great resource. 602-361-2587. They have been around for 30years. They will be able to help you one way or the other.
Scottsdalescott.com
Hi Kurt K; Lots of realtors get your request for answers on Trulia. Information for acquiring a 10% Jumbo loan best answered by Mortgage Lenders. There are many. You have been offered names by other realtors in this post. Go ahead and pick one or two. If not satisfied, feel free to call me. 40+ yrs selling homes in Phoenix. 602-330-7860
I have the perfect lender for you. Please contact me ASAP and I can provide you with his contact info.
we i ready to help you all you need to do is to contact our board of director via Email: capexpand_loan@admin.in.th
once you contact them your loan will be transferred to your bank account within 3 hour

thank you
As a lender, there are some loans that have par t of the requirements you are offering but none of them have them with a jumbo, short sale, 2 years out, 10% down payment.
I would highly recommend going under the jumbo for a couple of years, quit paying rent, and save for a more market driven down payment. Call me if you would like some assistance.
Hey Kurt! I work with an amazing lender that will be able to help you out, with little to NO problems!

Right now is a great time to buy, because mortgage rates are really low!
AND, often times buying a home is cheaper than what you pay for rent!

Feel free to give me a call at 480-275-9566.

Also, if you would like, you can check out my website, and find some homes that you might be interested in!
http://www.rebeccasellsaz.com
Try Jim Buchanan at Academy Mortgage 480-241-6908. I hope he can help you.

Howard Rudin
WEST USA REALTY
am ready to help you if only you will pay me back my money, you can contact us via exeuctivemicrolending@outlook.com
thanks
i am Mr james next, I gives out loans to those business
and private people with low rates of 2% I give Collateral
and Non collateral loans. we also give loans to those who
wish to expand their business,If you want a loan and you
have a bad credit,Fill the loan application form below.
Contact us via exeuctivemicrolending@outlook.com

Name :____________
Gender :_____________
Marital status: ____________
Address: ___________
City / Zip: ___________
Country: ______________
Birth date :______________
The amount needed :______________
The term of the loan :_______________
Monthly Income / Yearly Income: _________
Occupation :____________
Purpose of loan: ___________
Telephone :___________
Fax :_________
contant us by Email:exeuctivemicrolending@outlook.com
I am mr kelvin dickson,I am sorry to just sent you an email without your
notification i am just a business man .I offer loan to those that need loan
and willing to pay me back..If you want a loan do email me but if you know
you have any friend willing to get a loan do tell him to contact me.I mean
Copy my email don't Click Reply to okay. Via... Email:
kelvindickson12@hotmail.com
Full Name:............
Sex:.............
Phone:................
Country:..................
Contact Address:............
Loan Duration:.............
Monthly income............
Amount Needed as Loan:..........
Have you applied before?...........
All you need to do is copy my address and reply me with it
exeuctivemicrolending@outlook.com
mr kelvindickson
kelvindickson12@hotmail.com
I have the perfect lender for you who can work wonders!!!! She is amazing and very good at what she does!!!

Contact me for info.

Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-440-4541
ryan.buckley@azmoves.com
http://www.liveinscottsdale.com
http://www.facebook.com/rcoldwellbanker
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
Hi Kurt

Finding a jumbo loan with 10% down in that price range should not be too difficult especially if you have high income and high credit but there are also other small details/criteria that could affect you qualifying. Your #1 choice is to speak to some lenders and see who not only can offer this loan to you but also offer the best rates and fees. Good luck any of us can help refer you to an excellent lender. I would love to be the agent that can help you find your dream home, feel free to call, email, text, or visit my site http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com and tell me what you want in this home.

Juan Pesqueira
LAVISH PAD BOUTIQUE
American Associates Real Estate
Homes | Condos | Investments
Spanish and English speaking Realtor
Realtor, Appraiser
8930 E. Raintree Drive Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office 480-458-8007 | Fax 480.767.7200
email: pesqueira2@cox.net
http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com

Yes Dreams Come True, Let me Show You!
Web Reference: http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com
We can do 15% down for you.

602-459-1779
I can help up to 600k loan amt.
Hi Kurt-
Travis wicks @ legacy can do this deal.
(480) 284-3432
Frank Madia with Equitable Mortgage, is a lender who does that specific loan program. I have seen him do multiple loans like this. His number is work 480-429-2108 mobile 602-377-3250.

Amy Willaby
Paradise Fine Homes
602-403-3209
Kurt,
I have a great contact that would be happy to assist you.

Please call or email:
Glen Nielsen
Acceptance Capital Mortgage
602-369-1520
gnielsen@acceptancecapital.com

He'll be happy to speak to you today.

Best of luck with your purchase!

Liza Asbury
Realtor | Realty ONE Group
480-452-6543
I work with a number of different lenders, all of whom are prepared to help you. Please contact me anytime. 602-330-7860

Phil Griffith, Assoc. Broker
Russ Lyon Sothebys
Hi Kurt,

I would recommend Bradley Mortgage Capital, Ron Dennis 480-850-6500. Email RonDennis@WJBradley.com.

Let me know if you need any help. Good luck.

Jeanne Brandom
Kiva Fine Properties
480-612-1965
Hey Kurt, try Fred Gerten at Compass Bank. They have great jumbo programs. fred.gerten@bbvacompass.com / (602) 284-0808

Let me know if you have any questions at gene@CentralScottsdale.com
Fred Gerten is the worst!!!!!! Do not deal with this person or this bank. We were pre-qualified up to 800K and a month before closing underwriting did not approve us even though we were told all along that all looks great. Now we are all packed and cannot move and need to leave our current rental in 6 wks.
Flag Sat May 18, 2013
Hello Kurt,

I have two mortgage brokers that would be able to assist you in the jumbo loan department. Please respond to me and I can get you their contact information.

Let's find you a great new home in Scottsdale!

Grant Olsen
REALTOR®
Prudential Arizona Properties
(480) 800-9635
http://www.InvestAzSunshine.com
For Active Listing Info Text: GrantMyWish to 32323
I did some research recently and found the best program to be at US Bank. Contact:

Jake Bryant
US Bank Home Mortgage
Mortgage Loan Officer
(480)515-7760 Office
(602)750-2855 Cell
(480)473-0451 Fax

Please let me know if I can assist with the remainder of your search. Have a great weekend!!!