Financing in San Antonio>Question Details

mbhigh, Both Buyer and Seller in San Antonio, TX

I am looking for a Private Money Lender to finance my rehab projects.

Asked by mbhigh, San Antonio, TX Tue Sep 3, 2013

I have been active in rehabs since 1985. I am expanding and need more funds.

Help the community by answering this question:


Give me a call and ill get you connected with some of the finest lenders.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
I've got a great contact for you! Call me or text me at 210-275-6509. I've been flipping homes since 2007.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Hello, Deanna. I'm looking for a private lender for my flip project. My name is Jacquelyn. Would you be willing take a moment to talk with me? I'd love to seek advice. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013
Call Dave Gould at (210) 495-4111.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Thanks Laura, tried calling but no answer and no voice mail. Will try again tomorrow.
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer