Financing in Chicago>Question Details

Harold Johns…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I am investor seeking a personal hard money loan to use to secure a contact on a real-estate project. my request is 20,000 to ne place in escrowo

Asked by Harold Johnson, New York, NY Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

9
need much more information on this....RE investment deals and hard money guys will be different on every single deal
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 2%. Do contact us today via: CREDITHOME@BLUMAIL.ORG with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.
Try your friends and family network to see if you can raise the funds.
Please give me a call ! I have a good one!

Daniel
I have a list of hard money lenders if you want.

Mike
Dear Investor,

I recommend you go to this Google page https://www.google.com/search?q=hard+money+lenders+real+esta… What you will want to do in talk with a couple of them and see which one will give you the best rate as well flexibility you need.

Best of luck.
Garrett's right about this one. Every hard lender that I've met has a different appetite for risk. When you say 'personal' hard money lender, are you referring to someone who will use their own cash, as opposed to a company or syndicate? Are you looking for someone who is experienced in lending cash for real estate or someone who is more flexible and consequently not as sophisticated? These are very specific questions you want to ask yourself when moving forward in order to know how to present your request. $20,000 ain't a drop in the bucket for most people.

I work with one company who specializes in hard money, although I'm almost sure their focus is on Chicago real estate. I know somebody that knows somebody who has a program that may be more lenient, and if I'm not mistaken, they lend in several states.

If you are interested in learning more about my contacts feel free to reach out to me and let's chat.

Either way, I wish you the best in your endeavor(s)!
These are very very hard to find. I would say you wouldnt find this.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Hello Harold,

We have "hard money lenders" willing to help you if the numbers look right. Please feel free to contact me if you would like their information. Good luck!