Financing in 19426>Question Details

Janet and Mi…, Real Estate Pro in Collegeville, PA

I am interested in how the Tax Appeal process works in our area can any help?

Asked by Janet and Mike Aguilar, Collegeville, PA Thu Dec 2, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 19426

Help the community by answering this question:


With property taxes, you contact the assessors office and ask for an application for a tax abatement, make sure you read their rules and dorections as they have to be in by a certain date in order to be considered for the current tax year. The application should be accompanied by an appraisal or bpo that proves why you are seeking abatement./
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 2, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer