Financing in Cape Coral>Question Details

pattylynne55, Other/Just Looking in Cape Coral, FL

I am interested in getting owner financing on a home, what are the interest rates in Southwest Fl running. I had a divorce and lost my home

Asked by pattylynne55, Cape Coral, FL Thu Nov 8, 2012

Answers

6
The answer has nothing to do with SWFL. It has to do with the seller - so many people are in your situation, the seller can ask for whatever % they want, and demand whatever % down they want. The seller is in control.
Don't be discouraged though.
Carolyn
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
Hello Pattylynne55,

I will be happy to help you find a home with owner financing. It also depends on what you would like to put down as a deposit on the home.

Please call me and also log onto my website!

http://www.realtyinswflorida.com

Kindest Regards,
Pam Wittenauer
239-989-7077
From Jim Schuetz , 239-458-0114, Cape Coral, Fl
I represent a new construction condominium community in Cape Coral, Casa di Fiori that offers owner financing with 10% down payment. Qualification is required and would depend on your credit score, how long ago you lost your home, and have you reestablished credit since the divorce. For information give me a call or view our website Casadifiorifl.com

Jim
I have 2 homes for sale with owner financing options.

3/2/2 pool home and a 3/2/2 home each offering owner financing. One in Fort Myers one in Cape Coral.

You can call me on my direct line at 239.246.6639 if interested.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier, REALTOR
A "HouseSOLD" name
Southern Premier Realty
Woops, I forgot to add, the more down the more strength we have in negotiating terms, I got one owner financed condo for a client at only 5% with a 5 year balloon and a 30 year amortization table.
I have written them for as low as 10% down and as much as 25% it will really depend on the individual selling the home.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Respectfully,
Anthony