Financing in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

Thomas Van V…, Home Buyer in Lehigh Acres, FL

I am interesred in a fixer upper like this. Will pay cash. Will be there in Feb to look. Will someone contact me?

Asked by Thomas Van Vooren, Lehigh Acres, FL Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Thomas. I would be happy to assist you in your search but you have not left a contact number or email. Below is my information. Please contact me so that we can get started on your search for the perfect fixer upper.

I look forward to hearing from you
Cristina Diaz, Century21 Sunbelt Realty
CDPE
2396039383
CristinaDiaz23@gmail.com
Hi there Mr. Van Vooren,

There are many fixer uppers out there but you will need a professional to help you find them and that is where I am happy to help. I have provided you a sample of a 2007 home that needs some work but is priced right. Let me know how I can further assist you. You may also you my access to the Gulfcoast MLS: http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com until you arrive in order to keep track of your favorites. Thanks again for your question.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Link to a fixer upper:
We can help.....you can email us or call and we will start to keep you updated on properties until you come down.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
I have a great fixer upper in Lehigh Acres that is not on the market yet, but is probably not going to be on the market very long. Give me a call: 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com

John Martin
Sun Realty