dstroh5, Home Buyer in Sterling Heights, MI

I am going through a divorce and i need to get a mortgage I have a credit score of 637 and an income of 39,000 is there any lenders out there for me?

Asked by dstroh5, Sterling Heights, MI Mon Jan 23, 2012

Answers

7
Interesting question as everyone really isn't sure of all the details. I'm sure there are lenders out there you could speak with that could give you some answers pretty fast. Like so many have said you need to speak with your attorney about this just to make sure you are all clear to move forward.
Hi Dstroh5,
You really should speak to your attorney about a large purchase like a home. With that said also speak to a lender that can help you with your timeline to purchase and home. They can assist you with the financing plan best suited for you and work with you to reach your final goal.
If you need assistance with anything feel free to contact me.

Pam Bava, Realtor
If you would like the names and numbers of a couple of good lenders to speak with please let me know. I am a realtor and that is not my expertise but I do have people who are great and could let you know if you qualify for a mortgage and, if so, how much.
Thank you
Becky Drob
Real Estate One
586.489.6373
I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time. As Anna stated you need to speak with your attorney. While still married your wife would have to sign off on dower rights. Your credit score is in the range to qualify for a FHA mortgage but your attorney will be best to advise you on the time frame to buy.

If you need the assistance of a buyers agent I would be happy to assist.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
If are going through a divorce, before considering any purchase do consult with your attorney beforehand; he/she can best advise as to the timing of the purchase...
dstroh5,

I know right now is a difficult time for you so let me help make it easier !!! 637 is in the zone... but there are many more factors than credit score. feel free to contact me and lets get you started on your new chapter!

Talk to you soon

Vera

verasellshouses@gmail.com

Yes I can send a few lenders that you can contact. Send me an email so I can email you back. I will give you a selection of a few to pick from.

My contact information is below.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com