Financing in 90012>Question Details

Heera0608, Home Buyer in

I am foreign buyer and want to buy condo around $330,000 and downpay 30% then need loan. who can help me?

Asked by Heera0608, Wed Jun 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90012

Answers

7
My name is Harris willson,CEO Runzi loan firm i offer 2.5% loan to support you get a house of your choice.contact me personally with this email. harriscoldwilson@outlook.com
Do you need a loan?are you in financial distress ? Search no further because international financial company in relationship with the barclays bank of the united kingdom are currently offering genuine loans to individuals at a very cheap rate of 2% ... The loans are fast and reliable,For more information,Reply us on internationalfinanceplc@gmail.com
Hi - please call me at 310-922-2935 . we work with many foreign national buyers and investors-

Would be happy to help you find the right home- You would have No problems with such a nice size down payment-
please check my website at : HTTP://WWW.shortsense.com -

it will give you the list of all homes - condos in the greater Los Angeles area-

it should give you a good feel of what is available in your price range-
I would be happy to set up a showing for any thing you find interesting-

Nadia
Flag Wed Nov 18, 2015
If you would like to contact me I am originally from Australia and went through the same process myself as a "foreigner' when I purchased my condo here. I was a real estate agent in Australia and am now based in Los Angeles.
We can talk to you about your options and depending on your situation recommend some mortgage brokers that would best suit you.
A number of my clients are international investors.
What area are you looking to purchase?
Wendy Wilkins
Keller Williams,
Hollywood Hills
310 254 5543
http://www.locationlocationla.com
wendymwilkins@gmail.com
Heera:

Here is the list of requirements for you:

-must have social security number
-work VISA
-any credit in the US? We can pull credit from Canada very easily.

You will be looking at a nonconventional type of loan (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) with rates a bit higher than what you are seeing posted on the internet.

I am a Realtor specializing in Los Angeles property. Please feel free to contact the mortgage broker below to discuss obatining a loan, just let him know I sent you and you will be very well taken care of. After you speak with Aaron contact me directly to discuss your criteria and we can get started on your search.

Aaron Pitterman
iApprove Lending
555 Anton Blvd, Ste # 150
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-775-5353 Ext. 109
714-775-8100 Fax
aaron.pitterman@iapprovelending.com

Cory Holtzman
Exel Properties
(310)663-6011
cory@coryholtzman.com
Please contact us at sangandsonya@gmail.com. We will give you names of loan agents who work with foreign buyers.