Financing in 90012>Question Details

Heera0608, Home Buyer in

I am foreign buyer and want to buy condo around $330,000 and downpay 30% then need loan. who can help me?

Asked by Heera0608, Wed Jun 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90012

Help the community by answering this question:


Greetings to you in the
name of the Lord, Thanks for your loan
inquiry and yes, we are WILLEMSMITHLOANINSURA, an
international private
money lender an approve
and license by the Government, i can help
you and i give out loans at
an interest rate of 2%, i
really want to help you
because i do not want you
to fall a victim of those heartless scams on the
internet and this is the
reason why i give out
loans at an interest rate of
2% not for the profit so
that it can be affordable and bring about global
happiness. We like to let
you know that we can
help keep your dream
going and stable.
We received your mail and understood the content
but first your information
is required to approve the
loan before we can
continue with the loan
offer. I want you to please fill the form and
return urgently.
Hence you will be
required to send us your information before the loan will be
insured and approved.
Contact us for financial aid our company
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 5, 2012
Do you need a loan?are you in financial distress ? Search no further because international financial company in relationship with the barclays bank of the united kingdom are currently offering genuine loans to individuals at a very cheap rate of 2% ... The loans are fast and reliable,For more information,Reply us on
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi - please call me at 310-922-2935 . we work with many foreign national buyers and investors-

Would be happy to help you find the right home- You would have No problems with such a nice size down payment-
please check my website at : HTTP:// -

it will give you the list of all homes - condos in the greater Los Angeles area-

it should give you a good feel of what is available in your price range-
I would be happy to set up a showing for any thing you find interesting-

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
If you would like to contact me I am originally from Australia and went through the same process myself as a "foreigner' when I purchased my condo here. I was a real estate agent in Australia and am now based in Los Angeles.
We can talk to you about your options and depending on your situation recommend some mortgage brokers that would best suit you.
A number of my clients are international investors.
What area are you looking to purchase?
Best regards,
Wendy Wilkins
Keller Williams,
Hollywood Hills
310 254 5543
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012

Here is the list of requirements for you:

-must have social security number
-work VISA
-any credit in the US? We can pull credit from Canada very easily.

You will be looking at a nonconventional type of loan (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) with rates a bit higher than what you are seeing posted on the internet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012

I am a Realtor specializing in Los Angeles property. Please feel free to contact the mortgage broker below to discuss obatining a loan, just let him know I sent you and you will be very well taken care of. After you speak with Aaron contact me directly to discuss your criteria and we can get started on your search.

Aaron Pitterman
iApprove Lending
555 Anton Blvd, Ste # 150
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-775-5353 Ext. 109
714-775-8100 Fax

Thank you,

Cory Holtzman
Exel Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
Please contact us at We will give you names of loan agents who work with foreign buyers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer