Financing in Hamden>Question Details

Yousong, Home Buyer in New Haven, CT

I am finishing my fellowship, and looking for a loan broker in Connecticut who can help me with physician loans. any suggestions?

Asked by Yousong, New Haven, CT Mon Oct 10, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Hamden

Help the community by answering this question:


Please contact Micheal Christoforo at Conn. Home Mortgage Company.

He is very helpful.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 10, 2011
I'd give Frank Kolb with WRRE a try. He has helped a number of my colleagues with physician loans & other specialty financing. Frank's number is 203-980-8025.

Regards, -Scott

Scott Silverstone, Realtor®
William Raveis Real Estate
203-815-9118 (Mobile)
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer