Financing in 60612>Question Details

Elina, Home Buyer in 60612

I am currently looking for a mortage loan - first time home buyer. Can you recommend a place/person to get a?

Asked by Elina, 60612 Mon Apr 28, 2008

good rate?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60612

If you still have not gotten the financing you need, please call me. 630-330-2229
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 19, 2008
Elina, I'd be happy to speak with you and pre-approve (same day) you for your purchase. Friendly, professional service. Check out my profile on Trulia or Linked In (and check out my customer testimonials). Call or email me with any questions. Thank you for your consideration....Neil. or 708-975-8884.
My contact is Dan Peterson, his phone number is 847.508.4043, he is conected with a bank that underwrites their own loans--they have all the available programs--
If you want me to explain your options call me at 773.620.0026
jim hough
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 14, 2008
I can recommend from a Realtor stand point, you want to make sure you will close. I can suggest Norm Stein @ (630)823-4868 he has been in the mortgage business for many years and knows everything from Nehemiah Program to conventional and the important thing, he will evaluate your situtation and explain "best" route for your plans/goals. As always I recommend you do your own research and if you ever have any questions or are unfamiliar - ASK!

Here is link to Federal Reserve consumer info...
Before you do anything consult with me, I have been in the mortgage finance business for 15plus years and do more educating of the loan process than actually writing loans. I do have excellent mortgage professionals that I can refer you, to if need be.
jim hough
I am Annabel by name, just a few month ago i was in search for a loan of $ 20,000 Dollars, to start a business some months ago . i was scammed about $560 Dollars and i decided not to involve my self in such business again , finally A colleague of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a trial and i am most grateful am i today, i was given a loan amount of 10,000 Dollars by this great firm Abdu Microfinance Inc, managing director Donald Mark.
If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds i will advice you to, contact him via email; and you will be free from scams in the internet.

Before you sign anything with anyone, please do yourself a favor and visit with someone you trust about this matter. Ask a co-worker, your boss, someone in your church, a neighbor, anyone you trust whom they would contact if they were in the market for a mortgage. Then visit with a couple of these people before you sign any papers.

If you do this you will spend a bit of time, but you will also most likely save yourself some potential heartache in the long run.

In the link below I offer some advice for anyone searching for a mortgage. The video is entitled, Know your lender". Please watch it. I believe it will help you make the right choice in lenders.

Trey Bowden
Mortgage Lender
(405) 340-3277
Call me 562-276-8681 - I can have Indymac Rep to call you.

Or E*TRADE Financial

I would be glad to help you if you are still in need of financing or just need information on obtaining a mortgage. I work for Chicago Bancorp. We are a large mortgage bank and have access to many different loan programs that might fit your need. You can reach me at 312-738-6051.

Michael Wallace
What an exciting time for you! This is such a great time to be a homebuyer and rates are very low which puts you at a fantastic advantage. I am an Agent with Coldwell Banker. As a full service Agent, my office offers loans thru Coldwell Banker Home Loans. In addition, I also have a contact thru Wells Fargo. I could provide you with both of their contact information.

Please feel free to email me and I can provide you with the information. In addition, if you need any help finding a home, I could help you find a perfect home that is in your price range and perfect for your needs.

Thank you
Dorthy Pastorelli
Coldwell Banker
I use Todd Theesfeld at National City Mortgage. He has done great work for me and my clients.

You can reach Todd at 312-384-8280.
Web Reference:

Dan Fogel at Perl Mortgage has always done a top-shelf job for my buying clients. He is what you want in a mortgage broker - intelligent, ethical, and he has access to numerous lending lines. You may reach him at 312.342.9555.
Best of luck with your search!
Tom McCarey
The Real Estate Lounge Chicago
John Johnson at Guaranteed Rate - 773-290-0581.
thanks Jim!
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013