Financing in 90242>Question Details

Norma, Other/Just Looking in 90242

I am attempting to have my house re-assessed for the lowering the cost of my property taxes. How do I find?

Asked by Norma, 90242 Mon Jul 13, 2009

the price of houses comparable to mine that sold starting January 1, 2009 to March 31, 2009?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90242

Help the community by answering this question:


Talk to a local agent. We offer this service everyday to help homeowners.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 25, 2014
Find an Agent or Broker that would be willing to help you. Be upfront with them and let them know what you are trying to accomplish. Obtaining comps shouldn't take that much time from your Agent.

All the best,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 17, 2014
Contact your tax assessor and go to zillow for comps.

Look at this blog it will help you to learn more about your situation.
I've got most of my answers there as well.

Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 21, 2009
You need to ask your realtor a print out of at least 3 sold properties within 6 months, I believe, that are comparable to your property. If you want, you can stop by at my office to pick up a copy.

Century 21 My Real Estate
7834 Florence Avenue
Downey, CA 90240
My Cell: 562-276-8681
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 13, 2009
Hi Norma,

Daniel is correct, your real estate agent should be able help you with this. If you do not have a Realtor you are currently working with & need help pulling up some comparable properties to yours, I would be happy to help you out. Send me an email to with your property address, and I see what I can find for you on the Multiple Listing Service of properties that have sold in that time frame similar to yours as far as location, size & amenities & email you the information. Thanks, have a good day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Cell: 323-810-7976
Twitter: @RealtorJB Barry
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 13, 2009
your RE agent should be able to access decent comps from their software and give you a good picture
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer