Financing in Daly City>Question Details

Nympoon, Home Buyer in San Leandro, CA

I am an oversea citzen in Hong Kong but I have relatives living in San Francisco.

Asked by Nympoon, San Leandro, CA Mon Apr 23, 2012

How can I arrange for financing to purchase real estate for investment, say, single family house in Daly City with budget US$400000.What is the property tax, interest rate, management fee etc to be included. What are the landlord's obligation?
Is there any agent to take care of the mangement matters if the tenant move into the house and what is the amount of services fees? I have a plan to travel in San Francisco this September.

Answers

2
Dear Nympoon,

There are lenders here who can provide mortgage for international investors. Get in touch with me for more information.

Suena Suen, CDPE, GRI
DRE#01764273
Realty World Advance Group
Phone: 650-787-2221
Email: suenasuen@gmail.com
Hello Nympoon,

If you don't show your income here in the U.S. It might be difficult for you to get a loan here. Maybe you can supply the down payment money to your relative and they could qualify for a loan.

Feel free to email me and I will point you in the right direction by referring you to a mortgage professional.

If you are able to purchase a home here, I will refer you to a good property management company.

Best.

Tap
Coldwell Banker
Tap@cbnorcal.com
http://www.DavidTapper.com
http://www.TeamTapper.com
415-370-7195
Hi David,

I hope you are well, I an MC with HSBC Bank, my expertise is Foreign National Mortgages and that is HSBC's niche. We don't need US Income, US Credit, or US Residency. Our rates are the best in the industry for Foreign Nationals.

Please keep me in mind for these type of scenarios and/or any deal that has fallen apart, run it by me, our Portfolio Super Jumbo Mortgage has flexibility where other lenders don't.

Asad Taheri
PREMIUM MORTGAGE CONSULTANT | HSBC US Bank, N.A. - Mortgage
Phone. 415-305-6718
Email. asad.x.taheri@us.hsbc.com
Flag Thu May 17, 2012