Financing in 90007>Question Details

Govardhana R…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I am an Indian, employed in Rwanda. Can I buy a house in USA and will I get a mortgage loan?

Asked by Govardhana Rao Balivada, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jan 1, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90007

Answers

3
Hello Govardhana,

Yes it is possible to purchase and even obtain a loan as a foreign national. I have been able to help clients in this situation in the past.

Please contact me, so we can discuss your particular needs. I am quite familiar with the 90007 area, as I am currently looking for property in the area and have helped people find The Right Home at The Right Price in 90007 area in the past.

Catherine Bedrossian
Home Sales Pro
(310) 383-4212
catherineb@socalhomefinds.com
http://www.socalhomefinds.com
I have worked several foreign nationals and all have been able to get a loan. The key is to know what banks will and what banks will not loan to foreign nationals. If you need the name of the mortgage officer that has been able to successfully secure loans for my buyers please feel free to contact me at rachelle@gzirealty.com.

Now is a great time to buy in Miami!

Kindly,
Rachelle Hirt
It is extremely difficult for foreign nationals to get mortgage loans in the USA. Speak with a mortgage professional. I have had several people try to get loans and they could not meet the documentation required for a US home loan. Most ended up buying for cash. In any case, speak with a mortgage professional at a US bank and see if they can help you.