Financing in 27614>Question Details

Davisgyrl, Renter in 27614

I am a veteran with a middle score of 587. I'm looking to obtain a home mortgage, but I have a few late pays on an auto loan in last 12 months.

Asked by Davisgyrl, 27614 Thu Aug 19, 2010

Looking for a mortgage loan with the lowest down payment available. I've already found a home I would love to purchase, I just need to get approved!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 27614

Answers

5
Greetings.

Speak to a mortgage lender. They will have Credit counseling programs that are very helpful.
Using one of the so called credit repair programs maybe more detrimental then helpful. If these Credit repair programs charge you for their services, that MAY be in violation of NC laws too.

In most cases a middle score of 640 is needed. There are programs and lenders that will work with you if you have a 620 and down to 580, if credit scores are improving.

The biggest factors are paying off debt, and back payments. Making your current payments on time and continue on time.

Being a veteran can help. There are specific veterans programs to help you purchase a home.

Good Luck

Tom Bohlmann
Allentate Realty
919-434-4100
My boyfriend used a credit repair agency called Credit
Bureau Experts to repair his credit score from 515 and year later his credit score improved to 682.
Sometimes it takes up to 6 months to see significant changes. However the
company contacts you every month to inform you of any
changes to your credit reports via email and postal mail.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010
If you have had late payments in the last 12 months, there is nothing they can do about it. the only thing you can do is keep paying on time, and the further you get away from those late payment, the higher your scores will go. Also, if you have collection accounts or charge offs, work on those as well. The only thing a credit repair comany can do for you is remove errors on your report, and temporarily get them to remove something that happened years ago.
Scott,
Lexington Law has been working on my credit for the last 4 months and they have done NOTHING for it. I will be canceling my services with them the end of this month. I feel like I have been wasting money with them.
Hi Davis. Start working on repairing your credit! Here's a link for a company that charges reasonable rates:

http://www.lexingtonlaw.com/

My attorney in Philly used them and had fantastic results! You need to get your score up higher or you're going to be paying thousands of dollars in payments because of higher interest rates.

GOOD LUCK!!

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL