Financing in 85041>Question Details

floyd johnson, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I am a veteran that is eligible to use my VA loan. Two years ago I had a foreclosure due to a divorce. I was told I would have to wait two years befo

Asked by floyd johnson, Phoenix, AZ Thu Dec 26, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 85041

Answers

6
Hello Floyd. Just checking to see if you were able to resolve your issue with your VA loan?

Please post an update when you have a chance.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
http://www.TheAZRealEstateJournal.com
Happy New Year Floyd,

Contact Karen Jones 480-339-1577 with AmeriFirst, she will will help you get on track to purchase a home. Please let her know I sent you!

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
Hello Floyd

let me put you in contact with a lender that does have experience on va loans , i think you might be able to do something about it , please email me to help you

thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Have you spoken directly with a lender about the specifics of your scenario. I helped a buyer that receives VA benefits and he was in a similar situation and he purchased a home a few months ago. Please let me know if you would like me to pass on the lender's contact information that helped this other client of mine.
No this was not a VA loan it was an FHA. It has been two years since that FHA foreclosure.
Was the loan a VA loan if yes check with them l heard that you have to pay them back anyway.
If it was a regular loan you should be able to buy after 2 years. call me is you need help 602-486-1486
Flag Thu Dec 26, 2013