Financing in Gardena>Question Details

R.kossous, Other/Just Looking in Carrollton, VA

I am a foreign national

Asked by R.kossous, Carrollton, VA Sun May 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I work with borrowers who are ITIN card holders and have lived in the United states for a period of not less than 5 years. ITIN card holders are people who do not have social security cards. I also work with resident aliens also. I just closed a deal in American Canyon, California. Contact me @ 714-716-6002. Check out my webpage:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
We would certainly need more information to help you. Feel free to call or email me. I can refer you to the right lender.

Michael Magaw
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
I am a foreign national with a five years B1/B2 Visa and I recently obtained an ITIN number. I do not have a SS# or credit history. However, I do own two investment (rental SFH) properties in Virginia free and clear. Currently, I work as a CFO of a bank and I can provide proof of income from my home country employer. I have no income in the US other than the rental income from the two investment properties.

Do you think that I can find mortgage financing program to refinance or to buy additional investment properties in Virginia.

Thank you very much in advance.


Flag Sun May 20, 2012
Please contact me at and provide me with more info.
I'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
Looks like you are wanting to know about financing. As far as I know, the only lender for foreign nationals is HSBC, but there may be other international banks that do this.

Best Regards,

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
DRE# 01384425
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer