Financing in Mount Pleasant>Question Details

Annette Merr…, Home Buyer in Mount Pleasant, SC

I am a US-citizen who has been living abroad (Germany) for the past 20 years. I am now looking to buy a (second) home in South Carolina.

Asked by Annette Merrifield, Mount Pleasant, SC Sun Sep 23, 2012

My salary is paid in Germany in Euros, where I also pay taxes. The same applies to my wife's salary. In Germany, we are homeowners and have perfect credit (Schufa). Because, I have now been gone for so long, I have no credit rating in the US. My taxes are current through 2010 and 2011 is on the way.
20-25% down is not an issue. Who can help us with a loan???

Answers

4
The number for Gabe at 1st Home Mortgage in Mt. Pleasant is 843-819-5270 call him today if you like he'll treat you like GOLD! Let him know Spence sent you.

Spence Reese
HRE/Daniel Island
843-478-3104
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
I would love to help. I have several mortgage brokers who have experience working with clients overseas. Give me a call at 843-729-2374 and I will be happy to answer your questions. Where are you thinking about buying?
Hi Annette
I was raised up in Europe and took my wife to Munich a few years ago she loved it! If you need help with a loan Gabe with 1st Home Mortgage in Mt. Pleasant will be your best bet he works 24/7 like myself and he should be able to answer any question you have in fact you can call or email him today, just let him know that Spence Reese had you call I'll send his number shortly.

Spence Reese
HRE/Daniel Island
843-478-3104
Good morning, Annette!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you with real estate and financing info for a home purchase. I have a couple of great lenders who take excellent care of my clients so I know that they would take good care of you. They are very responsive and know the busingss. Please contact me either by e-mail or by telephone and I will provide you will all of their contact info. Have a fantastic day!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com