Financing in Dallas>Question Details

Miked, Other/Just Looking in Halifax County, VA

I am a Canadian looking to invest in Texas apartment complexes and am looking for possible financing. Is there anyone out there who is interested?

Asked by Miked, Halifax County, VA Tue Apr 17, 2012

I am a Canadian looking at a property that is 200 units and $2.6 mil in Texas. I believe it will be worth $4mil in two years. I would like to get 75% LTV. Any help would be appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Dallas

Answers

7
I have an apartment complex for sale in Angleton, TX which is about 40 minutes south of Houston. The property is 140 units and has a loan assumption that is 75% LTV. Please email me if you have any interest. jcuevas@marcusmillichap.com
We do those (bank and hard money)

http://www.apartmenthardmoney.com
214 213 8967

i would be interested. we can bridge it and show a plan for loan term financing?
I can help but you may have a hard time finding a traditional loan if you don't have any US income or assets in the states. A 75 LTV is on the high side for such a deal, but would depend on occupancy and a number of other factors. My gut says this will be a Private/Hard money loan where the underwriting is focused more on the asset and/or equity in the deal. Let me know if I can help.
Marco@entrustequityfunding.com
I'd be happy to help you locate some properties in the Dallas metroplex and provide some lenders to compare for financing. Feel free to contact me at 972-489-0228. Thanks
Susan
http://www.susanhansonhomes.com
My partners and I just broke ground on a 2.2mil 72 door duplex development north of Dallas that will 8 cap for 6mil when finished. My partners/ lenders work deals like this all the time. Contact me to discuss further

Kevin D. Brown
972.379.8931
Kevin@kdbpropertiesdfw.com
Contact any lender of your choice.
I have a couple of lenders that I can refer you to.

Just drop me an email and I can send you their contact info.

Bruce Lynn
rb@teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX