Financing in 78250>Question Details

Sk, Home Buyer in 78250

I am J1 visa holder. Is it possible to get home mortgage loan?

Asked by Sk, 78250 Tue Apr 5, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 78250

Answers

7
Absolutely, there are numerous loan products available to fit your needs and qualifications. And what many people don't realize is there are programs where the buyer can get in to their home with zero down payment, it all depends on the particular circumstance. Call me or email directly at 210-274-2966; gene@rubiola.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 5, 2011
Potentially....we need to get you connected with a lender who normally works with international clients and understands the system. J1 might be tricky as it is normally 12month visa. It will just depend on your income, and past work history. Also potentially additional sources of income from abroad.

What happens when the J1 is up?

Bruce Lynn
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
It's truly going to depend on how long your visa is good for. As part of the stipulations for a non-immigrant visa, after your period of visit, you are required to depart the US for at least two years. You have to have at least 2 years in the US with a good work history and have at least 3 years left on your visa for a underwriter to approve you for financing. Hope this information helps.

Joshua A. Lerette - Senior Loan Officer
Residential Finance Corporation
727-488-7355
josh.lerette@myrfc.com
Si,si es posible, pero necesita tener alos mejores agentes trabajndo en sucaso, no es sencillo, pero tenga cuidado con los que le aseguran al 100%. Personalmente le puedo dar el 100 % de que usaremos y trabajaremos con las mejores herramientas y contactos para conseguirlo.
Si quiere contactarme, le puedo dar toda la informacion.
Gracias.
You are wise to begin at this point. So many look and then try to make it happen. I work with several mortgage people that can tell you where you are in terms of qualifying and the different and best way for you to purchase your home. This is still a great market to purchase and interest rates have remained low. Call me and we can get started in getting you into a new home.

Kathy Ripps
Yes J1, it is possible to get a home loan. There are, however, some qualifyinf factors that a loan officer go over with you for qualifying.

If you are a first time home buyer, there are still some great programs available for you, that allows you to purchase with NO or very little money out of pocket.

I will gladly sitdown with you and explain the other areas of homebuying with you at your conveinence.

Thanks---Willie
We can find out in about one hour with 3-5 minutes on your part and no pain involved. Give me a call and you will know quickly. This is always THE first place to begin a house hunt.