Financing in Chantilly>Question Details

Rajarajeswari, Home Buyer in Chantilly, VA

I am India Girl unmarried working in Chantilly .Software Engineer earning $4000 Nett income per month. on H1B upto 2014.

Asked by Rajarajeswari, Chantilly, VA Fri Aug 3, 2012

I was living in Rental Apt in Arlington for $1500 inclusive all. for the past 2 years.I wish to own an Apat. in Chantilly,since now i work there.I cannot pay any down payment.my credit score is 620. Can i get home loan..Pls reply to me.
Miss.Rajarajeswari., e mail. usarajee@gmail.com ph. 7032821022 Chantilly VA20152

Answers

6
Jim Olive’s answer
Good plan Rajee, now is the time to buy. With interest rates so low, and rental inventory so low, I think buying beats renting by a long shot. Chantilly is a nice area. I lived in Manassas a few years back and still follow the prices there, and now seems to be a good time to get in before the prices start to climb again. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Good Evening Rajarajeswari.

My wife, Shristhi (from Nepal) and I would love to help you with your real estate needs.
I know you were looking in August LAST year - so, we're following up with you to see if you have any real estate questions or have a need for a good realtor.

Feel free to contact either Shristhi or me.

Chris
Chris & Shris Dudley
Long & Foster, Realtors
Licensed in DC, MD & VA
Office #: (703) 556-8600
Office Address: 8227 Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Corner, VA 22182
---
Chris Cell: (202) 297-3047
Email: chrisdudley@longandfoster.com
Shris Cell: (301) 655-1521
Email: shristhi.dudley@longandfoster.com
--
http://www.dudleyrealtor.com
Hi Rajeswari,
A few facts before buying a house -

- At present this is a sellers market (Mar, 2013)
- Its better to have some money as down payment and to go for a Conventional loan( 5%)
- Be prepared to face some additional house purchase fees such as the closing costs
- Have some good friend to help you who has already purchased a house

Senthil
Rajee, you forgot to mention SSN and home address etc :-) LOL
You can get apply if you are legally in the country. you do not have to have a green card or be a citizen. I am on work visa and i purchased a home.

Plz: Do not post your personal info on the web unless u wanna attract unwanted attention.
Only permanent residents can qualify for a mortgage.