Financing in Akron>Question Details

Battengarland, Home Buyer in Akron, OH

I FOUND A HOME . I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING, IF TIME PERMITS. HOW CAN I GO ABOUT HAVING IT PREAPPROVED BY CHASE OR WELLS FARGO?

Asked by Battengarland, Akron, OH Wed Oct 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Akron

Answers

8
If you are on a time constraint, big banks like Chase and Wells Fargo may not be your best choice. Big banks are known to have slow service when it comes to getting a loan. You should check around and consider other lending options as well besides because. There are plenty of reputable mortgage companies and lenders like myself that would be able to help you out. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. So if you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hello!
You can stop in your local Chase or Wells Fargo and ask to speak with a loan officer there.
Donna
If you are a serious buyer, you will obtain your funding and approval from a local lender.
A Chase and Wells Fargo funding source places the seller in great peral therefore making your purchase offer less competitive.
-
It matters not if youi are working with a mortage broker or not, if Chase, Wells Fargo or Bank of America appears on the funding documents, the seller knows what is going to happen which means you get kicked to the curb or required to make a stronger committment.

Choose a A or B graded lender. Enter your zip or city at:
http://www.BankingGrades.com

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the FRONT OF THE LINE (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
If you want/need the preapproval letter from them, you'd need to call them. I know certain homes say you need Chase approval first. They can't force you to use their financing.. What all of that means is that if you get a preapproval letter from someone, they still want to know they could provide a loan in the event your other financing falls through. Do I think that is right or fair, no. I wouldn't want the seller of a home I am buying to know how much cash I've got nor how much home I could afford. I really doubt if it's legal but I've seen it before on the homes they own through foreclosure. If I can answer any other questions you may have, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Ohio licensed mortgage loan originator. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
Is your question about obtaining a mortgage, or is this a short sale situation or something?

I'm curious as to why you specify Chase or Wells Fargo. Quite frankly, the big banks are having a tough time closing loans in a timely manner and their rates aren't the best.

If time is a concern, which it seems like it is, then you might be better off speaking to a smaller lender.

We are a nationwide direct lender and I would be glad to take a crack at pre-approving you. Feel free to email me or give me a call.

Tony

Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS #977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Toll-free (855) 642-4762 ext. 278
Mobile (313) 622-7383
Fax (248) 945-4842

tony.grech@pmac.com
Congrats on finding a home! Getting pre-approved is usually the first thing you'll want to do before seeing any homes. Interest rates are still incredibly low. If you still need help finding a local reputable lender, let me know.
I would recommend a local mortgage company instead of a large bank like those two.
Web Reference: http://www.davidc.com
Good afternoon. I would be happy to assist you in obtaining a pre-approval letter that would help you in purchasing your new home. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you in advance