Financing in Mechanicsburg>Question Details

jackie.blue56, Home Buyer in Mechanicsburg, PA

Husband is going to need a job, in Mechanicsburg or 20-30 miles outside of Mechanicsburg. We want to move from New Bern, NC within the year!!

Asked by jackie.blue56, Mechanicsburg, PA Thu Sep 26, 2013

Looking for a single family home, 3 bdr. 2 full baths, in or outside of Mechanicsburg. Haven't sold our house yet, but we are waiting for our daughter and Son-in-law to establish themselves before we come up. They will be leaving here(NC) by Oct. 9th. They already have jobs set up and will be buying a home soon.

Answers

4
Hi Jackie,
How is the home search going? I specialize in Mechanicsburg Real Estate. If any questions come up please feel free to contact me.
Welcome to the area. I am sure you will like it here. What kind of home will you or your daughter and son-in-law be looking for?
Hi Jackie, That's great! We have many large companies based out of central PA. Besides being the state capitol, there are 2 fortune 500 companies in the area, those being Rite Aid and Hershey. Other large companies include, but are not limited to, Capital Blue Cross, Highmark Blue Shield, Gannet-Flemming, Giant Foods of Carlisle, Metro Bank, Susquehanna Bank, Troegs Brewery, Dickinson College and many, many more. I would be delighted to work with you to find a home in a community you will love. Please contact me from my profile. I look forward to hearing from you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hello Jackie, It seems that you are excited about your move to the Mechanicsburg area! It would be my pleasure to help you get more acquainted with the area and direct you to local websites used for job searches. Just send me an email directly (through the "contact me" on my profile). ~Sarah