Financing in West Palm Beach>Question Details

Gura, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

How to get mortgages to Israeli investor?

Asked by Gura, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Feb 14, 2012

I'm interesting in houses around 50-70K in West Palm Beach Area to invest. How can I get finance them if I'm an investor from another country? How much loan% can I get and who do I start working on it?
Like what is the process to know if I'm qualifying for it?

Thank you
Daniel

Answers

8
Good morning all....
Through one of our correspondent lenders, we offer foreign national purchases up to 55% LTV.
Some of the highlights are: NO FICO required, NO income verification, NO SS Necessary NO Credit Necessary NO Citizenship Necessary NO Green Card Necessary Must be N/O/O or 2nd Home Money in Foreign Banks or Offshore Accounts OK Mattress Money OK 55% Financing Available Only Requires a Passport Loans Up to $2 Million.
The types of property that qualify are: Residential SFR, Condo 1-4 Units Multi-Family Mixed Use Office Building Office Condo’s Retail Groups of Condos or Residential Properties Owned by
LLC or Corp.

Hope that helps! Jim, American Bank
How can I contact you? is there is any minimum loan amount?

thank you
Flag Fri Mar 16, 2012
Hi Daniel,
there are few options for you including hard money lenders but they are too expensive and may not work for your price range (50k-70k)

I do have an options that I apply with my foreign investors that I can share with you if you contact me directly.

John Abdelsayed
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Trends Realty
561-900-5200
john@trendsrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.trendsrealty.com
Call Sue Ann Paine from Harris Private Bank. 561 366-4207; e: sueann.paine@harrisbank.com.
Shalom.
I think you were addressing that to me Robert (Danielle, not Daniel)......."foreign nationals" only cover a short list of people that live outside the country - Israel, most Middle East countries,Asia and many South American countries are not eligible from what I have encountered. The past two months I have searched for a non hard money lender that is offering loans to Israeli citizens. Has not happened so far.
Daniel- There are lenders in South Florida who specialse in loans
to "foreign nationals". They have investment bankers who are comfortable
with such loans and have their procedures and criteria in- place to
to qualify applicants for such loans. 35% downpayment would be normal.
You may run into problems on the small size of the loan you are seeking.
Contact me directly and I will share some names of lender-contacts.
Glad to help!

BOB BRUBAKER HIGHLIGHT REALTY PALM BEACH COUNTY FL. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
I am a MB working out of Palm Beach. I specialize in hard money and work directly with the lenders. If the property is in Florida, we can finance at a 70% LTV. Contact Kevin for terms and details...(561) 718-7336
Gura,

I wish I knew!! We work with several Israeli investors that are wishing to do the same thing in order to obtain more investment property here. So far I have not found a lender that has the ability to provide mortgages to anyone outside Canada, Britain and several places in Europe. Are you able to obtain a credit report? If so, I may know someone that would be a good place to start.

Best wishes.
There are several lenders I work with for my european buyers. Usually around 35% down.

Anton Seiss
Seiss real Estate
561.339.7003
Web Reference: http://seissrealestate.com