Financing in 11235>Question Details

Dmitriy Ryab…, Home Owner in Brooklyn, NY

How to find Real Estate tax records (property taxes records) ?

Asked by Dmitriy Ryabin, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 10, 2014

Hello, respected community.
Is it possible to take a look at my 2013 real estate tax bill? I suppose it should be possible. So, where and/or how can I do that? Maybe a little detail will help some people figure out if I am asking the right question.
I have done refinancing early in 2013. (march). Now, my accountant doing my taxes tells me that compared to 2012, my bank paid too little in taxes on my behalf from the Escrow account. that, of course, effects my refund, so I was wandering if I can take a look at the bills or at the payment schedule. I can understand the numbers and math, but not familiar with the proceedings of the matters. So any help is welcomed.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 11235

Hi Dmitriy. The NYS Dept of Finance will have your tax records and tax bills. All you will need is your Block & Lot number. Click on the below link and select your borough then enter the block and lot numnber and you should be good to go. If you need help getting your block and lot number please contact me and I can help you further!
Perhaps check or directly contact the local tax assessor's office....
Hello Dmitiry,

Hope all is well. You can get all your real estate tax info here:

Please contact me with any questions or if you require additional info

Have a good day... Mark.

Mark Amerise - Licensed Real Estate Agent
Helping You Live Your Dreams

Parkview Terrace Realty
5215 7th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11220

Office: (718) 972-0700
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hello Dmitriy,
You are welcome. All the best... Mark
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014
NYC Dept of Finance. If you provide me with the address to your property I can give you that answer right now.
Thank you, all.
Found out what I needed to.
It doesn't matter how much money you put in escrow with your mortgage banker, more importantly is the amount of real estate taxes they paid over the course of the year. Any money paid towards real estate taxes on a primary residence are an income tax deduction. Also, all of the interest you paid on your mortgage during the course of the year is a write off as well. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me direct. Sincerely, Mitchell Feldman/ Associate Broker/ Filllmore Real Estate (917) 805-0783/