Financing in Wesconnett>Question Details

Gloria, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How much would a couple need a year to live a confortable retirement in Jacksonville?

Asked by Gloria, Jacksonville, FL Sat Apr 28, 2012

Answers

2
Henry Pruitt’s answer
Your question does not have a simple answer. A comfortable life for you I am sure is not the same for another within your income level. The basics would depend on where you want to live, how much home you would like to purchase and your personal living style.

I could assist you with information on the house and areas around Jacksonville, But as to your life style only you know what that is or what you would like it to be.

If I can assist you in any way in answering your question fill free to contact via return email or (904) 635-4861.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 28, 2012
thank you,for your quick respond!
I'll be more clear,I live in Australia and we are thinking of moving to Jacksonville.
If we have 5 investment propertites would it be eanough ($ 2,500) for my husband and I to live of the rent? having our own house and car paid of?
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012
I'm not sure how anyone, here, could answer your question. It depends on so many different variables. I'd recommend talking with a Financial Planner and/or attorney who specialize in such areas.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 28, 2012