Financing in Caloosahatchee>Question Details

Chuck, Home Buyer in Maryland

How much is insurance for a $120,000 house in SE Cape Coral? Thanks.

Asked by Chuck, Maryland Wed Nov 7, 2007

Answers

6
Chuck,
Too much depends on the EXACT location of the home to give you a general idea here. You really do need to contact an insurance agent directly. Also, an extremely important consideration is this: hurricane season lasts through November 30th. If you enter a purchase contract dated to close anytime this month, be certain to get an insurance binder immediately. If a hurricane approaches Florida, all insurance agencies cease to issue new policies. A hurricane way off the coast which never even touches land may delay your closing if you are unprepared. Best of luck and happy hunting!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2007
Can you tell me what the ave sold price is versus the list price for homes in the SW Cape area? Example - home was listed for $160,000, sold for $144,000 - 90% of the listing price? I know every situation is different but on average the homes sale for X percentage of the listing or asking price?
Your insurance premiums are determined by many factors, such as: replacement cost of the home, deductible, previous insurance claims, credit, amount of personal property, pool, flood zone, etc.

My best guess would be that you would spend $1000-$1400 but I highly recommend calling an agent

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Chuck,
Go directly to the experts...We recommend contacting Phil Visali at 877-880-1833. He has consistantly provided us with great numbers for our customers.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar and associates
Venice, Fl 34285
ecklerteam@comcast.net
but waterfront and paid half or less in property taxes and insurance.
check this property,Seller need a contract ,Make an offer.
http://www.zillow.com/Gallery.htm?zpid=45464103
Many factors are involved in this....Call 239-482-5864....it is an Allstate insurance office. They can answer any questions you have. Good luck.