Financing in Temple Hills>Question Details

Ashley, Home Buyer in 20748

How do I find a decent, ethical mortgage broker that specializes in less-than-perfect credit in MD?

Asked by Ashley, 20748 Wed Sep 9, 2009

Answers

4
Hello Ashley!

I personally am not a mortgage broker, However I am a Personal Assistant for an excellent Loan Officer, Jeff Gay. Jeff works with First Mariner Mortgage and comes highly recommended.

Jeff believes everyone should be able to become a home owner! With that being said he never turns away prospective home buyers due to less-than-perfect credit. We have clients that we work with closely on a daily basis to help improve their credit. Please feel free to give him a call or email.

Contact Info below:

Jeff Gay
Retired US Air Force
Senior Loan Officer
1st Mariner Bank
Cell: (443) 624-0689
Office: (301) 862-4000
Fax: (443) 342-2345
jgay@1stmarinerbank.com
Http://www.1stmarinermortgage.com/jgay
"We lend in all 50 States"
Ashley-
I am not in Maryland but I can do loans in all 50 states. I would be more than happy to talk with you about how you can go about how you can get qualified for a new mortgage. We have no specific minimum credit score requirement for government loans and I can go through your credit with you and help you determine how you can get qualified - whether it be now or in the future. If you need anything, please let me know. No strings attached.
Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
828-777-8828
luke.allison@bankofamerica.com
I can refer you to someone who has been in the business for 15+ years and specializes in helping people improve their credit to purchase a home. He was president of the mortgage brokers association in MD and is acitve in the legislative aspect of mortgage brokers. E-mail me and I will foward his contact info.
Darlene DeCapite
Champion Realty
darlenedecapite@championrealty.com
410-507-0963
Web Reference: http://darlenedecapite.com
Mostly by referal.
It may be hard for a newbee to find whom to ask.
If u want me to recommend somebody call me at 703 635 8209.