Financing in 91345>Question Details

pid27, Both Buyer and Seller in Mission Hills, CA

How can we refinance using FHA loan? what are restrictions for these loans also any website with info?

Asked by pid27, Mission Hills, CA Mon Aug 4, 2008

1 vote Share Flag Financing in 91345

Answers

4
Send me your email. I also do FHA appraisals and if you give me your address I will let you know if the numbers look good to proceed.
Web Reference: http://www.centuryside.com
Hi Paridhi,
I grew up in the SFV and am very familiar with Mission Hills. Give me a call tomorrow (after 9:30am) and we can share with you the options you may have by using the FHA loan product. 916/985-3403.

Bill B
The Mortgage Mentors (c)
Great Advice. Great Alternatives. Great Attitudes. (c)
FHA refinance is easy to do but would be easier to go over your scenario to get the details and restrictions for your particular situation rather than a long list of restrictions that don't pertain to your scenario.

Feel free to contact me to get that information.
good afternoon.......my name is bob mcclure- i have almost 14 years of experience and will try to help you.....first..fha is for owner occupied properties....second....cash out is restricted to 95% of the market value unless you have owned the proprty for less than one year...then it is 95% of the purchase price..if you are going rate and term.....meaning you are just paying off what is owed and not taking any cash out.....the market value can be used to figure the loan amt. after one yr. and sales price prior to one yr......no real fico requirements, but the pricing (rate and costs) are now fico driven.....debt ratio can go to a bit higher than most conventional loans.....job tenure, etc, etc.is always easier with fha.lastly...the county your home is in will dictate the max. allowable mortgage amt. i can loan you...please call me anytime, incl evenings and weekends..bob mcclure- mortgage now- farmington, michigan...ii am licensed in your state and 18 others..i can also close you in your own backyard..best regards......