Financing in Orlando>Question Details

Antonio, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

How can a foreign national access to loans in Orlando?

Asked by Antonio, Orlando, FL Tue Nov 13, 2012

Hi, am a foreign national owning few properties in Orlando (all paid in cash). Would love to buy more properties through financing, but could not find any serious operator for the Orlando area. Can you suggest anybody?
Thanks in advance!

Answers

16
Hello Antonio,

You may found a lender already, but if you did not I will be glad to get you in contact with several of them. Typically you will be required to put down 30%.

Marion Thacker
Engel & Voelkers International Real Estate
321-662-7550
marionthacker@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 20, 2012
hi
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Hi, Antonio. I, too, work with a great lender who works with foreign investors. Please contact me directly to discuss.

Rhonda Smith
Keller Williams Classic II Realty
407.494.9950
rhonda@floridapropertiesmadeeasy.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
No problem. I can help with that at reasonable rates with 35% down. e mail alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
there are lots of lenders out there that will want to lend to you but just watch the rates that they want to charge. Anything over 6% is a rip off.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hi Alan,
I am trying to find a lender who will lend to Australians purchasing investment properties in Florida, if you know any
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013

I am a Canadian investor buying and selling in the US, you will find foreign investors from all over the world investing in the US. Foreign is not a problem, however you may want to establish an entity such as a C-corp and LLC in the US, talk to an attorney for that.

Financing for investment properties usually are challenging for any nationalities, including Americans. I found and got involved with a "Private Money Exchange" its a network of private lenders who are tired or their earning from their saving and IRA accounts (1%) looking for higher returns.

They fund any investment properties that make sense financially. Its based on the quality of the properties and its return of investments. Even people with lower credit scores still qualify if the deal is good. Check out this website: http://www.privatemoneyexchange.com/dder/

I hope that may help you.

Danny
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Hi Antonio, I know a couple of lenders who do foreign national loans. If you can do 30 - 35%
down I would say you have a pretty good chance of getting approved. Of course, certain conditions might apply such as type of property being purchased, funding, etc. I would be glad to help you find your next investment property and find a lender to help you get it financed. Just call or email me. (407) 864-3139. sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com. Best of luck to you!

Sylvia Paul
Realty Center
Orlando, Fl 32819
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Hi there,

It can be challenging to find a lender that services foreign national lending, but there are a few lending options depending on which country you're a resident. For example, TD Bank will lend to Canadian Citizens. If you provide me details as to what country you live, I'd be happy to research if there is a lending option for you.

Nick Russo
Broker and Owner of Sky Realty Boutique
Hi Antonio

did you find a lender to help you ?

If not then please re contact me .

thanks

alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
We are currently offering financing to foreign nationals who are purchasing a primary residence or a second home in the state of Florida including Orlando. Please contact me to discuss your specific situation.

We can also offer investment financing to foreign nationals, but on a more limited basis.
We offer financing for foreign nationals. Email me for more information and guidelines. Thank you.
no need for private money or the LLC stuff there are lender that do not need that
Hello Antonio. If you need a Property Manager as well as to aquire moe property please feel free to contact me at AgentRich407@gmail.com

Thank you!
Hi Antonio. Your question was if we knew of a lender who does foreign national loans, yes I have a couple that works with these loans. I'm from Brazil and have lots of clients that needs this loan. There only a hand full of lenders who are doing foreign nationals. My first choice has rates starting at 3.875% APR with 30% down.
If you are serious about investing in Orlando please don't hesitate to contact me at 407-925-2221, iluskarealtor@hotmail.com or Skype: iluskaalves
Hi Antonio:

I know of a few lenders who are basically specialized in foreign loans, They have a lot of great programs for international buyers.

Please feel free to send me an email so I can forward their information to you.

Abraham Bidhendi - Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as the TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 165 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com Or abidhendi@ORLANDOPROPERTIESONLINE.COM
Website: http://reosofflorida.mfr.mlxchange.com/ Or http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Hey Antonio,

Would love to help you out with investment properties. If you need any help with the process, feel free to contact me and we'll get you started. The market most likely isn't the same as when you bought the other properties, but it's still a great time to buy!

Daniel Kwak
Keller Williams Classic Realty
danielkwak@alumni.ufl.edu
dkwak.kwrealty.com
Antonio,
Please feel free to private message(email) me.
I have a lender to finance foreign nationals starting in January 2013.

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Hi Antonio,

Give me a call!!!

Mike Wald
Real Estate Specialist®
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
USA:
Office Miami: +1 786 277-7744
Office Orlando: +1 407 965-2928
Brazil:
Office São Paulo: +55 11 3042-7592