Financing in Cobble Hill>Question Details

Tc, Other/Just Looking in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn,...

How can I find out how many two unit co-ops there are in my neighborhood?

Asked by Tc, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 28, 2010

Answers

4
If you are looking to find out for sale ,go to your local Fillmore agent. If you just want a count acris.com may be able to help.
If you live in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, there are currently 9 listings (on MLSLI) for coops and 3 condo listings. If you're interested in any of these properties, please feel free to contact me. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Any local agent can help you with current available units, keep you informed as new units arrive on the market, comps, showings, any other information you may want/need etc.; consider working with an agent of your own for accurate and reliable information.
TC, just contact a local real estate agent and they'll be able to help you out. I suggest searching for an exclusive buyer agent (EBA) who is a real estate agent that only works with buyers at a company that does not do listings.

That way you'll be assured that your agent always has your best interests in mind.