Financing in 79065>Question Details

Debbie Goods…, Other/Just Looking in 79065

How can I find homes where the Owner Will Carry financing in Pampa, Texas.?

Asked by Debbie Goodson, 79065 Wed Oct 15, 2008

trying to find something for my son and daughter in law, and their 4 children in Pampa, Texas

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 79065

Answers

3
Give me a call
Donna Courter
Century 21 Pampa Realty
806-595-0779
Debbie,

This is a tall order, because for the seller to be able to do this they have to have the property paid off. The easiest way to do this is to find a realtor in Pampa willing to work with you. There probably won't be a huge selection of houses available where this will work, but occasionally we find some. Sometimes these deals are really tricky...in most cases you don't want to do "contract for dead" which was common some years ago. If they are credit challenged the owner may want to charge a higher interest rate as well. I'd suggest they rent for a couple of years, focus on their credit, pay off bills, and save for a down payment. Once they do this then they should be ready for bank financing and can likely get a better house, with a better interest rate, and set themselves up to be in a better financial position.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Contact a local realtor, tell them what you want and ask them if they will work for you/your son & dtr-in-law. The realtor can find the properties available per your criteria and advise you as to which may be suitable.
Web Reference: http://www.MariaSellsKC.com