Financing in Vineland>Question Details

Linda Paoline, Home Buyer in Williamstown, NJ

How can I find a lender who deals with modular or mobile homes, I know they are different then a home loan?

Asked by Linda Paoline, Williamstown, NJ Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

2
Linda, Please let me know if the information that I provided you has answered your concerns.

Camille Marotta-Branch Manager
Residential Home Funding
7 Pelican Drive, Suite 3
Bayville, NJ 08721

cmarotta@RHFunding.com
732-539-9300
Dear Linda, I am the Branch Manager of Residential Home Funding. I am one of the only lenders that has an extensvie construction lending background. A onstruction loan for a modular is a different type of financing but not all that difficult.

I offer a ONE TIME CONSTRUCTION CLOSE that is specifically designed for Modular Homes.

Here are the benefits.
There is only one closing.
You can purchase the land, modular and soft cost and possibly include your closing cost with ONLY 3.50% required for your down payment.
After Closing...There are no mortgage payments until the house is completed and there is a Certificate of Occupancy in Place.
There is No Construction Carry
Regualr Rates apply.

Mobile Homes have another type of financing and you will have to know if you will own the land or if it will be a lease hold.

Camille Marotta 732-539-9300
Branch Manager NMLS 9838
Residential Home Funding 7 Pelican Drive, Suite 3, Bayville, NJ 08721
cmarotta@rhfunding.com