Financing in 32501>Question Details

Valerie Davis, Renter in Pensacola, FL

How and where would I find owner financed property to get home in Pensacola west.?

Asked by Valerie Davis, Pensacola, FL Fri Sep 21, 2012

Have a decent amount to use for down payment ,but credit is not good.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 32501

Answers

5
I have a wonderful house that may meet your owner finance needs.
218 Betty Rd, Pensacola, FL 32507
Derek 408-660-7719
Good afternoon Valerie,

Please allow me to recommend a more prudent course of action: get Prequalified by a Local Mortgage Banker. If you are indeed qualified then you have no need of owner financing. If you are not qualified based on credit then your Mortgage Banker can guide you on the steps you need to take to prepare for homeownership.

A traditional mortgage loan is a far better experience than any kind of owner-financing would ever be. You'll get professional guidance from a Licensed Mortgage Banker to follow the proper course on your journey to homeownership.

There's the right way and the wrong way to buy a home. What I propose to you is the right way; that's good for you and good for your family.

Trevor Curran
Valerie,
I also live on the west side and know it well. There is an option that allows any Realtor to search in the MLS for owner financed houses. I also know of one person that is willing to owner finance their home and it may work well with you. I will need to know what you are looking for though. Feel free to check out my website at http://www.kimberlygettle.com and contact me if you are interested in my help! Have a beautiful day and happy hunting!

~Kimberly Gettle~
ERA Old South Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Call me anytime, @ 850-393-7073 . I can do an owner finance search which is not available to the public!

Harvey Cardwell
Century 21/ Southern Homes Realty Inc.
Just contact me and I can help you find a home thats owner financed..Thanks, Damon Hitt_Sellstate Gulf Coast Realty_w 850-472-2500