Financing in 78250>Question Details

ran_kgp, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Home loan for J-1 scholar with 20% down and excellent credit history

Asked by ran_kgp, San Antonio, TX Sun Jun 16, 2013

My wife is joining as a post doc on a J-1 visa and I'm on a F-1 visa OPT we both have excellent credit history and have lived in the US for the past 11 years. We are willing to put down 20% of the price of the house. Is it possible to get a home loan ? We are from West Lafayette, IN.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 78250

Answers

7
I have a longtime loan officer who has recently landed with a large regional lender. The lender is rolling out a with some attractive programs due to the fact they are large enough and will be servicing the loans and not selling them on the secondary market. Call me at 214-717-0535 or email me at jrcoldiron13@sbcglobal.net. Thank you very much.
Hi Beth, If you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank rep will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Asst. Vice President / Sr. Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / thomas.callahan@53.com
Fifth Third Savings, at 904-591-6722
Offering 100% Lending within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire. And New York with 5% down.

Mr. Callahan has been recognized nationally as a ranking leader within the mortgage industry and has assisted hundreds of Physicians within Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Univ of Chicago Medical Center in my new home town.

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
Hi ran,

You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank. I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally. She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs. They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician.
You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com

Good Luck,
Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
Good Morning,

Yes, it is possible for you to obtain financing. Please call me if you need help.

Jon Nichols
Nichols Home Lending
210-789-2870
I can put you with a lender and a house. Call me.
210-452-4808
I work with several lenders, that frequently serve foreign nationals and also have special programs for physicians. They will be delighted to help you. Contact me and I will connect you to them.

Claudia McShane
Joyce Klein Realtors
Cell (210) 744-4502
The_Realtor4U@yahoo.com
http://www.SAHomes4Sale.net
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomes4Sale.net
Give me a call tomorrow I've several lenders who can tell you what options you have.

Best Regards

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
johnny@sahomestx.com
Web Reference: http://www.SAHomesTX.com