Financing in Pasadena>Question Details

Help This La…, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA

Home is not upside down. It's worth 1,600,000. I owe 567k fixed @ 6.375%. My FICO score is 802. Need interest rate reduced. Not Fred or Fan.

Asked by Help This Lady, Pasadena, CA Mon Dec 12, 2011

HELP I don't want a hard money loan. I don't qualify for a refi. I have never been late on mortgage. With a million in equity and perfect credit... where can I turn to get interest rate lowered? Thank you.

Answers

11
Hi Pasadena Homeowner. From what I read, it looks like you have gotten the same good advice from all, that a loan refinance seems possible with the terms that you gave. I am actually from Pasadena and work almost exclusively in this area, so if I may help you with lenders here in our area that know our properties, I will be happy to assist you with those referrals, once we figure out what the hurdles have been that you have encountered. I look forward to being able to help you. Please give me a call if that would work for you.
Ann-Marie Villicana 626-319-0585 Dilbeck Real Estate/ Christie's Great Estates
CA DRE # 00974188
Talk to a loan broker or look into other avenues. Best, Joshua Rabinovitz.
I am willing to help. I only originate residential jumbo loans and commercial property loans. Contact me with your entire scenario and I will see what I can do for you.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
I am a real estate and loan broker with over 12 years industry experience. I have lenders who will do a Stated Income loan based on the information you have provided, this may be what you are looking for. The interest rates are competitive and may lower your monthly payment. Feel free to call or email me at 626-796-7164 ext 13/Luna@unyquefinancial.com
My first quesztion to you is: Why do you think you do not qualify for a refi??? Based upon what you have stated you would qualify. I suggest you contact your current lender or the bank you have a relationship and start the refi process. You should be able to refi at the current market rates. If I can be of assistance please email.
Please contact Patty Villanueva with United Realty & Loan, she is a mortgage broker who you could reach AFTER 5pm who is able to shop ALL BANKS to find the best program for you.

You have enough equity & your loan amount is low enough where you should be able to get under 6.375%, if you've called other direct lenders, you must have an income issue because your FICO is perfect.

Patty, will likely have a program that will work for you, you can reach her on her cell at 760-760-521-8398 c or Patty@URM1.com. If she doesn't answer right now, let me know, I'll reach her & have her call you right back!

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
There are several avenues that would be able to help you. Are you working? How many mortgages are against the property? Do you want a 30 year or 15yr mortgage? Let me know what you are looking for.
Richard Regalado
626-893-8487
regalplan@yahoo.com
With the information you provided, I can't understand why you would not qualify to refinance unless you are currently unemployed or cannot prove enough income to qualify for a new loan. If you would like referrals to some very good lenders, let me know and I can email that information to you.
Hello
Please email at realtorjolanta@gmail.com your phone number or email.
I will refer a very smart mortgage broker you can talk to.
He will help you
I would recommend you talk to an accountant and call up your mortgage bank and see what they can offer you. It seems like you are a good candidate, so I can not see why they wouldn't be able to help you out.

Joshua Rabinovitz
Are you SURE you will not qualify for a refi? I can refer you to a couple of lenders who may be able to help you. With so much equity in your home there may be a way. Contact me and we will brainstorm to get you some help!

Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!