Financing in Hollywood>Question Details

mikelobbster, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi my name is Mike, i am a Canadian looking for financing in Florida. I already own four single family homes in the Hollywood, Fort- Lauderdale

Asked by mikelobbster, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Sep 28, 2012

area, where can i get financing I want to buy more properties in this area. I am not a resident nor have a green card,or social security #. I hare excellent credit in Canada.

Answers

11
marsha ferrara’s answer
Hi Mike, TD is currently financing Canadians with the same interest rate as a resident (foreign nationals usually have a higher interest rate) if you email me i can send you a voucher from them to get an extra 1/8 of a point of.

Marsha Ferrara
Royal Florida Realty
marshasang@hotmail.com
Hi, Marsha thanks for the reply, I currently have five mortgages with the TD bank of Canada. I have excellent credit, if you can get me in touch with someone who can help me I would appreciate the help. The four properties i bought in the US, I used my line of credit in Canada to finance these properties they are all free and clear. I would like to buy more properties if I can only get financing Thanks
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hi, Marsha thanks for the reply, I currently have five mortgages with the TD bank of Canada. I have excellent credit, if you can get me in touch with someone who can help me I would appreciate the help. The four properties i bought in the US, I used my line of credit in Canada to finance these properties they are all free and clear. I wu
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hi, Marsha thanks for the reply, I currently have five mortgages with the TD bank of Canada. I have excellent credit, if you can get me in touch with someone who can help me I would appreciate the help. The four properties i bought in the US, I used my line of credit in Canada to finance these properties they are all free and clear.
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012
Eric Jones

A Sincere and certified private money lender approved by the GOVERNMENT. I give out international and local loans to all countries in the world. Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds, available now are Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration.Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.Check out this great offer, Please For more information contact me on morethanlending@gmail.com

Kindest Regards
Eric Jones
My question to Mike is: why aren't you using the person that helped you with the other properties?

No disrespect to the others but if he's financed before because he has 4 properties here, why isn't he turning to those that helped him with the other properties....just sayin....SOMETHING FISHY HERE!
I would be happy to provide financing and look forward to working with you. Below is some basic information banks will request. It’s important we speak very early in the process to complete a loan application and have you pre-approved. I want to make sure you have the smoothest process possible.

Complete Loan Application with all sections completed – I will provide at appropriate time
Copy of passport & current Visa
Proof of income for self employed:
-Last 2 years Corporation's tax Returns, if applicable
-Last 2 years Personal Tax Returns for all borrowers & guarantors from borrower's country of origin, if applicable
-Most recent personal financial statement for all borrowers & guarantors, if applicable
Accountant's letter certifying borrower's income for the last 2 years & YTD.
Salaried employee: Employment verification from employer including length of time in that company, current position and current salary, duly supported by 2 last year’s income tax from their country of origin
Verification of Deposit (VOD) or bank statements for three (3) consecutive months showing sufficient funds to consummate the transaction. Said amount shall include twenty-four (24) months of Principal Interest Taxes Insurance (PITI) reserves.
Brief company description; please provide a website (if available)
Brief description of the applicant(s) role and responsibilities in the company.
One business reference letter
One banking reference letter
Copy of borrower's business card.
All documents must be translated to English, US Dollars, by qualified 3rd party and signed by translator.
Copy of complete sales contract signed by all parties, when available

Minimum Loan Amount $300,000
Down payments minimum: 30% Single Family Home and 35% condominiums
Maximum debt ratios 30% housing and 40% total debt ratio
Processing time: 30-45 days

(Please maintain email chain as it contains important details for quicker reply)

Karen Salinas
Colwell Banker
786-537-6599 Cell.
954-987-2478 Fax.
Karen.salinas@floridamoves.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Mike,

I have a number of direct lenders that work with Canadians for investments. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Matt Tarka
Licensed Mortgage Professional
Serving All of Florida
Direct: 954-605-2450
Toll Free: 888-246-9060
Fax: 954-343-8098
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc
1301 East Broward Blvd
Suite 330
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
http://www.clearmortgagelending.com
Hi Mike,

If I understand you correctly, you are not looking for a green card or immigration, but financing, right?

Many lenders offer financing to foreign nationals here in FL and I would be happy to provide you with the contact information of some trustworthy and reliable local loan officers. Just let me know.

Also, you could contact HSBC, a multi national bank that is known for offering foreign national loans and they might even have a branch in your area.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential
786.365.6722
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
Hello Mike,
my boss is working with the immigration and knows how to get green cards to investors. If you would like to you can contact him 786-863-0777 his name is Roman and works for Real living FSR.
He is focusing on investors and knows exactly what to do in this situation. Kind regards Paula
Hi Mike, I just go your email,

I d would be my honor to help you with Real Estate needs.

You can contact me at: norma.busbee@century21.com for more information.

http://www.normahomes.com
305-505-9962

Thank you.

Norma Busbee
Call Jordan Simler the branch manager at City National. Office: 954-926-4241, Cell: 954-494-5208, Email: jordan.simler@citynational.com. Say Lilli sent you. Good luck!
Hi Mike I too have an in house mortgage broker, he is also from Canada and has been here for over 20 years. He has a lit of experience providing loans to Canadians. Please email me your contact info.
I look forward to helping you.
Best regards
Marsha Ferrara
Royal Florida realty
786 525 9794
Marshasang@Hotmail.com
Hello Mike,

I have a in-house loan officer that you can work with to get you financing. Please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you, with your home search and financing. I look forward to hearing from you. Our in-house loan officer will be able to direct you on exactly what you need to do.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
http://flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com/